Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got HB on HLJ.com here recently on sale shipped for like $260. I think the sale is still going on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's where I got my War Machine. Thanks for the info.

Kuma Style/TJ - that picture is awesome. Your reviews on these figures are great. Thanks for that too. but that pic is making me want the figure.

3-120.png

Re-Edit-War-Machine-Modular.jpg

So the only online shop selling this figure on 7/30 is going to be Union Creative and they only ship in Japan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re-Edit-War-Machine-Modular.jpg

So the only online shop selling this figure on 7/30 is going to be Union Creative and they only ship in Japan...

Yeah, that is sexy... wonder if theyll do this as a show exclusive? wish we had more info

Yeah, that is sexy... wonder if theyll do this as a show exclusive? wish we had more info

Summer Wonder Festival 2017 exclusive with Union Creative Shop doing online exclusive. :(

Translation: pricey

that blows, ill have to check Ebay in 6 moths and look for a deal :lol

You could have it shipped to a forwarder in Japan. I don't know if it's worth the trouble though.

Starting to actually organize my stuff. First time I've actually displayed the Re:Edit stuff properly. Here they are in order 1-11

20170701_011534-e1498934565966.jpg

There's no way in hell I'm paying £180+ for Pat Lee's shonky Gundam rip-off. I can see this thing shelf-warming hard.

I really hope it does. I want it but not that bad. They are pushing limits with this one. It's at $250+ for US. Even with pre ordering at Japanese websites it comes out to roughly same price with shipping.

Original War Machine comes in a couple of days - excited for him.

There's no way in hell I'm paying £180+ for Pat Lee's shonky Gundam rip-off. I can see this thing shelf-warming hard.

Honestly, I hope it does to a point. As much as I'm a Sentinel completist, I was looking over my preorders and the price actually hit me and it was just a wtf. It's a prime example of a company just putting any ol' absurd price on something just because they can.

Nothing new for Sentinel. Remember that HB retailed for about $400, even though it can be had for much cheaper now. House of M will probably be similar.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nothing new for Sentinel. Remember that HB retailed for about $400, even though it can be had for much cheaper now. House of M will probably be similar.

Outside of buying someone's used stuff, where is it being sold new for much cheaper?

Saw it on clearance for $200 once (went very fast) and the price for a new one fluctuates on Solaris Japan so you can get up to $100 off. You're right though; it's not widespread. I'm pretty comfortable buying on the aftermarket so I'll probably do that with House of M.

Back