Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
House of M Howard Stark Armor coming:

DF_SRdBVoAA21Pl.jpg

If this is cheaper ill definitely change my order, is there any paint references for this? never seen this Howard version before

Yea. It's an actual, comic costume from the House of M series. It's gray and a blue'ish violet type color. It's one of my favorite decos ever.

2844120-imhom3a.jpg

lookin forward to review via Kuma. saw the d'amazing review and great review but figure looks so incredibly over-priced for wht you get, eeeesh.

Those shots actually make me want to get back into this line. Nicely done; your poses really are something special.

Thank you, IG. And I haven't really interacted with you as much lately on these boards so I hope all's been well, man.

Howard Stark up on eBay. Someone has to have a special hookup at Sentinel; this is the second time I've seen an unreleased figure on eBay.

Do any of you own the Metallic Armorize figure? Any insight? I'm thinking of picking it up as I think it looks fantastic, but from what I've seen from a YouTube review, it's otherwise a pain...

Do any of you own the Metallic Armorize figure? Any insight? I'm thinking of picking it up as I think it looks fantastic, but from what I've seen from a YouTube review, it's otherwise a pain...

I would be interested to hear from owners of this figure as well. Is this the only Sentinel Iron Man that is not in scale with the others (Re:Edit)?

I've got it. Once you get it into a pose that you're happy with it it's fine but it's the play and posing that's a PITA though as the armor bits just don't stay on well through any movement. The metallic version is better than the regular in that respect for me though.

Back