Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep an eye out, then. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

q0RJi64.jpg

Is this what you saw?

Haha yeah, exactly that. Listed on eBay twice--it first sold in minutes and then someone else (I'm assuming the first buyer) listed it month or so later. There's definitely a story here because just a few weeks before, I was selling my WM and someone messaged me asking for a close-up photo of the head, and never got back to me. I can only assume they somehow knew about this and were waiting for it to go up.

Anyway, you can see exactly what it is. Looks nice and I'll probably buy it since I sold my WM and this looks like the one to own, but it's not a big difference at all.

Haha yeah, exactly that. Listed on eBay twice--it first sold in minutes and then someone else (I'm assuming the first buyer) listed it month or so later. There's definitely a story here because just a few weeks before, I was selling my WM and someone messaged me asking for a close-up photo of the head, and never got back to me. I can only assume they somehow knew about this and were waiting for it to go up.

Anyway, you can see exactly what it is. Looks nice and I'll probably buy it since I sold my WM and this looks like the one to own, but it's not a big difference at all.

Fascinating. Wonder how one got out into the wild so early?

I think I prefer the original. I like the classic weapons loadout, and the very comic-faithful helmet. Still, good for me as the price might drop a little once this version is released :D

No meanness meant. I hope you find one at a good price. I'm considering re-buying at least WM and HB down the road, probably House of M when it comes out too. Incidentally, I've seen some deep discounts for HB on eBay and in stores if you don't have one already. Like $180-200.

No meanness meant. I hope you find one at a good price. I'm considering re-buying at least WM and HB down the road, probably House of M when it comes out too. Incidentally, I've seen some deep discounts for HB on eBay and in stores if you don't have one already. Like $180-200.

I might pick up the Hulkbuster in due course, I've seen some good deals on it. Probably going to pick up Black X Gold next, the red version really impressed me in spite of a couple of niggling QC issues.

q0RJi64.jpg

Is this what you saw?

That looks sick, I like that helm as a more classic warmachine, would prefer some brighter silver this time around but would consider buying...

Plastic Bateman, you should pick up Hulkbuster, and give the Shape Changing armor a serious consideration, its pretty nice

just when I purchased the original WM. that one is releasing soon? $100 flat for the WM is amazing price - wish I seen that as well. HB for $180/200? Cheapest I see on ebay is $300 at the moment. I have to keep looking then, that's an awesome price. catching up on these figures is tough.

just when I purchased the original WM. that one is releasing soon? $100 flat for the WM is amazing price - wish I seen that as well. HB for $180/200? Cheapest I see on ebay is $300 at the moment. I have to keep looking then, that's an awesome price. catching up on these figures is tough.

Yeah there are deals to be had, check ebay regularily and something will pop up, Also keep an Eye on Amiami, they do sales and damaged box discounts quite often

Either that's a downpayment or a complete scam as the MSRP would be around 200.

Either that's a downpayment or a complete scam as the MSRP would be around 200.

He was replying to the guy a page back who said he sold his for $100 back when, I personally got my warmachine for about $150 CAD from hlj and hulk buster for $320 CAD shipped from Amiamis ebay account

I also sold my HB for $250 or so, and since then have seen one go for $200-ish on eBay and another for $180 as clearance stock from an American toy store. Deals happen with this line, thankfully.

He was replying to the guy a page back who said he sold his for $100 back when, I personally got my warmachine for about $150 CAD from hlj and hulk buster for $320 CAD shipped from Amiamis ebay account

Ohhhhhhh... ok; thanks for the clarification. Those are some sweet deals.

I'm really debating how far I want to go with this line as I'm truly running out of space. Modular Iron Man will make my 11th and there's no room for it even in the Iron Man display area.

Ohhhhhhh... ok; thanks for the clarification. Those are some sweet deals.

I'm really debating how far I want to go with this line as I'm truly running out of space. Modular Iron Man will make my 11th and there's no room for it even in the Iron Man display area.

I assume you have all the Hall of armor bases set up too? I have 4 plus the Hulkbuster base, and am out of room too, I was thinking of staggering the bases but doesnt look like itll open up much room, just straightens it out a bit.

I think ill pass on modular and wait for that warmachine to pop up, but House of M is a must have, and will take up as much room as hulbuster I assume

I assume you have all the Hall of armor bases set up too? I have 4 plus the Hulkbuster base, and am out of room too, I was thinking of staggering the bases but doesnt look like itll open up much room, just straightens it out a bit.

I think ill pass on modular and wait for that warmachine to pop up, but House of M is a must have, and will take up as much room as hulbuster I assume

I have the halls set up, but they're in detolfs so four per detolf and then one suit on each shelf without a hall piece (10 total on display: 1-10)

Per tracking, it looks like Re:Edit 11 Modular Iron Man Should be here tomorrow. Am excited as the color on it just looks perfect.

And man, H.O.M. is going to be beastly with that damned backpack.

I got HB on HLJ.com here recently on sale shipped for like $260. I think the sale is still going on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back