Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the paint the same on the bleeding edge re-release as it was on the original version? pics look like the paint is now w/o all them lil glints of white in under coat it.

23-21.png

Several pages back in this very thread I swore I'd never buy anything from Sentinel again after that Toy Soul Armorize figure. Then I saw a deal on the Re:edit Extremis suit that was too good to pass up.

s2VUvLA.jpg

wTkfVd7.jpg

4mROODO.jpg

I guess third time's the charm - at first I thought I was in for a bad time yet again after finding a couple of small paint imperfections and the test batteries being dead right out the box, but after I put some fresh ones in and started posing it I absolutely fell in love with this thing. I like it more than any of my Hot Toys Iron Man figures. I just can't stop staring at it or fiddling with it, I don't think this is ever leaving my desk.

I want more. I need more of this insane level of engineering in my life. Not sure whether to go for the War Machine or Black X Gold suit next. Even though I hated that run of the comics, I'd actually consider the Bleeding Edge suit too now.

Several pages back in this very thread I swore I'd never buy anything from Sentinel again after that Toy Soul Armorize figure. Then I saw a deal on the Re:edit Extremis suit that was too good to pass up.

s2VUvLA.jpg

wTkfVd7.jpg

4mROODO.jpg

I guess third time's the charm - at first I thought I was in for a bad time yet again after finding a couple of small paint imperfections and the test batteries being dead right out the box, but after I put some fresh ones in and started posing it I absolutely fell in love with this thing. I like it more than any of my Hot Toys Iron Man figures. I just can't stop staring at it or fiddling with it, I don't think this is ever leaving my desk.

I want more. I need more of this insane level of engineering in my life. Not sure whether to go for the War Machine or Black X Gold suit next. Even though I hated that run of the comics, I'd actually consider the Bleeding Edge suit too now.

speaking from my experience, Warmachine would be the best next piece to get, he compliments the Extremis IM very well, then go for the Hulkbuster, that thing is incredible

yeah, HB is great. I've seen it go for very cheap on eBay a few times as well. One of the few I'll be re-buying down the road.

Carousell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s2VUvLA.jpg

wTkfVd7.jpg

4mROODO.jpg

Glad you didn't let the armorize stuff turn you off completely because it's such crap in comparison to the main line. And, you're choice on RedxGold was a good one... it's one of the "prettiest" suits by a mile. The colors really pop.

I agree with I/B that War Machine is a good buy, but hold off on it as there's something coming related to Rhodes that may interest you more.

Carousell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandarake.

Glad you didn't let the armorize stuff turn you off completely because it's such crap in comparison to the main line. And, you're choice on RedxGold was a good one... it's one of the "prettiest" suits by a mile. The colors really pop.

I agree with I/B that War Machine is a good buy, but hold off on it as there's something coming related to Rhodes that may interest you more.

It was an impulse buy and I think I'd actually have preferred the black with the red lighting. Guess I'll have to buy both :monkey3 In all seriousness if the next one keeps up the quality of the Extremis figure I might go all-in on this line, haven't been this fired up about figures in a long time.

Got some juicy insider info on upcoming releases, TJ?

Well, now I'm excited. Hopefully something chunky and mech-ish that will look good with House of M. On that note, did you guys peek the hidden boosters on its back? I'm hoping that's an actual gimmick and not a swap-out part; they look great.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8lgyAkT.jpg

OWpI4zR.jpg

INdWOpJ.jpg

E0isE2O.jpg

What is it with this company and execrable QC on con exclusives?

- Loose-ish right thigh swivel
- Loose wrist swivels
- Small paint imperfections, blemishes and slop
- Casting imperfections on both diecast thigh parts

It's not enough to ruin my enjoyment of this otherwise excellent-looking and thoroughly well-engineered figure. In fact I think it's a testament to how good these things are that after all that I still want the black version, and the rest of the figures in this line.

Nice pictures Plastic Bateman. besides the QC issues, they look great together. This line looks amazing. Just dabbling myself as well. Got the Iron Patriot and then War Machine coming in. Both on sale prices - retail price is a bit off putting for me. Wish they were around the $150 range retail. The House of M armor looks amazing to me - but at $250ish (with shipping) I might have to wait for some sort of price drop. The Black X Gold armor I've seen low prices on that - probably my next pick up.

Nice pictures Plastic Bateman. besides the QC issues, they look great together. This line looks amazing. Just dabbling myself as well. Got the Iron Patriot and then War Machine coming in. Both on sale prices - retail price is a bit off putting for me. Wish they were around the $150 range retail. The House of M armor looks amazing to me - but at $250ish (with shipping) I might have to wait for some sort of price drop. The Black X Gold armor I've seen low prices on that - probably my next pick up.

I legitimately prefer these to the Hot Toys figures. I'd actually say they're worth retail although I haven't paid it for any of mine so far.

TJ, could you confirm whether that upcoming Rhodey piece is just modular war machine? I remember seeing one on eBay (maybe a proto?) and Sentinel said it hadn't been released yet. Of course I'd welcome a radically different War Machine figure

TJ, could you confirm whether that upcoming Rhodey piece is just modular war machine? I remember seeing one on eBay (maybe a proto?) and Sentinel said it hadn't been released yet. Of course I'd welcome a radically different War Machine figure

Unfortunately, I can't speak on it.

Back