Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody's still in on this line, we have some incredible stuff to look forward to. I came across these photos from Wonderfest on TAG Hobby:

WF021.jpg
WF023.jpg

House of M Iron Man! And, it looks like I was right about that War Machine on eBay :mad:

WF022.jpg

I'm legitimately furious that their "Modular Armor" is a new head stuck on War Machine of all things.

I've been waiting a very long time for a high-quality figure of this armour, only to have this lazy mess offered up instead.

82874a0076e2aa579393ef8258685eef.jpg

For the record, this might not be their 'modular armor' Iron Man. The War Machine figure I saw on eBay was black and grey, so I assume this is an exclusive repaint like they did with the black and gold

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For the record, this might not be their 'modular armor' Iron Man. The War Machine figure I saw on eBay was black and grey, so I assume this is an exclusive repaint like they did with the black and gold

It had "Modular Armour" written on its display tag. The helmet is also very similar to the old Modular Model 17 design.

My bad, then. It's weird that they're treating a WM repaint as an actual iron man suit though. Sentinel confirmed to me over Facebook that it's a war machine release and not iron man. Very lazy on their part if true

I wish they would do more Armorize figures. I'm a little bored by their interpretations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need that house of M, the Modular armor is pretty uninspired, but at least theyre continuing the line, really hope they get around to a Mk1 and a classic

was plottin on the shape changing armor re:edit(love these so much inhand) but after reading the comic and seein armor in action...... the fig w/o any shape changing parts is mehsville. just a bleeding edge repaint with some new minor sculpted parts. new chest, head and shoulder pads is all thats new correct?

gonna wait for the next 100% new sculpt comic based armor, the house of m i think it will be.

Yeah, house of M is what I'm waiting for as well. Although I'm sad I let that prototype War Machine slip twice on eBay.

Back