Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys-Soul-2016-Sentinel-001.jpg

Toys-Soul-2016-Sentinel-002.jpg

Toys-Soul-2016-Sentinel-005.jpg

Toys-Soul-2016-Sentinel-003.jpg

Toys-Soul-2016-Sentinel-004.jpg

Prototype for House of M Iron Man was shown off as well.

digging the upcoming figures. just started on this line. recently got the bleeding edge armor and am loving it. trying to play catch up now, lol. luckily bbts still have the ones i want still for sale...those prices though. saw someone selling the buster for $240, should've pulled the trigger on it. now i missed out. just quick question, is the new re-release of the bleeding edge any different from the first release? bbts have the first release for $200 and the new re-release for $210? just wondering that's all.

digging the upcoming figures. just started on this line. recently got the bleeding edge armor and am loving it. trying to play catch up now, lol. luckily bbts still have the ones i want still for sale...those prices though. saw someone selling the buster for $240, should've pulled the trigger on it. now i missed out. just quick question, is the new re-release of the bleeding edge any different from the first release? bbts have the first release for $200 and the new re-release for $210? just wondering that's all.

Should be the same, the reason for the price differences are the strength of the Yen, BBTS has to import them so now they cost more where as the initial release had a better exchange rate

Looking forward to that House of M! This line has proven too expensive for me to collect completely, but I've held onto War Machine and Hulkbuster and plan to collect all the extra-bulky armors they release in future.

New Century should be in any day now and I'm looking forward to the changing armor as well. House of M reminds me so much of jester that it's insane. I love it.

Does anyone own the Re:Edit Hulkbuster and Mafex version? I know they're different designs but I can only afford one and am wondering which I should get.
Thanks!

Does anyone own the Re:Edit Hulkbuster and Mafex version? I know they're different designs but I can only afford one and am wondering which I should get.
Thanks!

I was hyped regarding the Mafex but I saw a couple of vids on FB & Youtube and passed due to a few issues. I had some ebay bucks, gift certs, and I took the plunge & pre-ordered the Comicave Studios version.

Here's the latest review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t91sgQ0P5R4

Last edited:
Yeah it was released as a toy soul exclusive, been out for weeks now

will it be like the bleeding edge armor? where we can buy it later from stores like bbts and amiami? just realize it myself that it's based off the movie armor :( don't get me wrong, it looks nice and all, but i'm more of a fan of the comic armors. still looking forward to watching online reviews to get a clearer picture.

The Re:Edit #09 New Century Iron Man that I see online looks nice. But I didn't see it on BBTS. I checked ebay and it's a lot of $$$. :slap

as with all exclusives it should be $$$. just hoping sentinel will release a non exclusive ver. imma wait and see online reviews of it first (kuma, d amazing, meades, etc.)

The shape-shifting armour seems to be releasing soon and has the same arm-blade accessories on a comic-inspired design that is, in my opinion, much cooler. Unless you're set on collecting this whole line, you're probably not missing out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

as with all exclusives it should be $$$. just hoping sentinel will release a non exclusive ver. imma wait and see online reviews of it first (kuma, d amazing, meades, etc.)

I didn't know that until I read more details. Yeah I hope it will be re-released commercially.

That would be nice, but maybe it's a limited exclusive since it's a movie figure and therefore isn't really essential to the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the goal of exclusives in general is to bring attention to their booth and being people into the line that potentially weren't. They have the rest of the line for sale at these conventions as well and a lot of times people will buy the exclusive because exclusive and even people who already collect the line will pick up one or two regular releases they missed out on. It's pretty effective.

The strangest thing happened. I found the New Century Iron Man and a 'Modular War Machine' figure for sale on eBay at $120 each. I should have jumped on them straight away, but I don't really care about the New Century figure and had never seen the War Machine before, so I sent the seller a message asking about it. About twenty minutes later, both items were sold.

I sent Sentinel a message about it, and apparently that was an actual release that hasn't gone up for preorder yet. So I just missed an opportunity to own what was probably a prototype of RE:EDIT #10 several months before it came out! :gah:

Back