Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

I'd be interested in Ultron, definitely. The bigger characters (War Machine, Hulkbuster) have felt a lot sturdier and more enjoyable to play with, so more are welcome.

I hope they address the look of the hip area in future re:edit figures, as right now the gap between the hips and torso is too large. Having larger hips may improve articulation at the waist, but it also make it look like the figure is wearing a diaper.

These look interesting to me, but seem expensive for their size. $200 for a 6in and King Arts is about 9.5in for the same price. I guess the draw for these is that they are unique? Not criticizing, just curious what people like about them and why they purchase these.

These look interesting to me, but seem expensive for their size. $200 for a 6in and King Arts is about 9.5in for the same price. I guess the draw for these is that they are unique? Not criticizing, just curious what people like about them and why they purchase these.

High end, super poseable, moderately scaled comic suit homages. There's no other Iron Man line like this

-----------

I like the thought of an Ultron. but think they need to just stick to Iron Man suits.

Lil P, you're referring to the marvel now design of it isn't anything like the reg. Hulkbuster, so even though I think a black hulkbuster would look amazing, I'm sure they'd ho the route of a new design since these have been accurate.

4859319-6967605896-aZZmw.png

Last edited:

I wonder if some of the price is relatively high manufacturing costs. The only straight repaint in the line is Iron Patriot and even that has a little bit of new molding; every other figure seems to be a unique mold. So they probably charge a lot to make up for the new tooling involved in each release.

Thanks TJ Duckett and InebriatedGnome.

oh man a blackXgold hulkbuster with WM chain gun under one forearm and the top half of black and gold reg armor inside instead of Bleeding edge is allll i think on now lol would be so epic.

yo BJ im anxious to see that review! soon-ish?

as said its the comic inspired looks making these unique. i enjoy also due to how well they are engineered, the artci and how its done with sliding panels i.e. and other clever approaches to that is impressive inhand.

blackXgold instock at HLJ, slightly cheaper at AMIAMI

Black and Gold has shipped. Not excited because the quality on Red x Gold is absolutely awful.

Black and Gold has shipped. Not excited because the quality on Red x Gold is absolutely awful.

really? son of a. wish i had read that before i ordered, been stalking your site for the redXgold review daily.

can you go into more detail bout the quality pls?

Thanks for the review. I preordered the black x gold version since i want something different. Let's hope the quality issue is just bad stock but it does sound alarming.

I was able to get my hands on a red and gold copy. I hope the head articulation isn't too big of an issue for me. I have a bad habit of tampering with my figures to make them suit my taste but a bit hesitant since these guys are a bit pricey/ Either way, can't wait for it to arrive.

Great pics as always Kuma!

Hope they do a modern take of the modular armor.

Np guys and alpha watch out when modifying anything to do with tbe head. Two wires win up through the neck and connect under the chin for his eye LEDs

love my blackXGold! the black is so shiny and reflective, can see myself in it. hidden red repulsor in the lower back behind a panel is revealed when you bend fig forward, kinda cool.

Thanks Kuma, yeah I will definitely be gentle IF I decide to play operation on it. Not 100% sure yet.

My red and gold came in and he is gorgeous. The articulation is good but not as good as the the previous molds. He seems to look right farther then he does left. Anyone else experience the same thing?

20160917_215922.jpg

20160917_212906.jpg

20160917_220809.jpg

Looking right.

20160917_220841.jpg

Looking left.

Back