Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TJ which do you like better between Extremis and Bleeding Edge?

I'm so sorry man. I never saw this! At first I was hands down extremis just liking the look for the suit better but as I got to know the line more, Bleeding Edge without a doubt. It has so many neat gimmicks to it like the moving armor pieces and the wrist blades where the other is pretty plain jane. You made the right choice and that price is incredible! Nice pic!

3-196.png

Been lurking on this thread for a bit once I discovered the Re:Edit line a few weeks ago. All the pics here made me empty my wallet :). Figure I’d post a pic of my collection now that it’s complete. Thanks to everyone who posted here!

d3597e2c66f87b4478eeb19ee0946f29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been lurking on this thread for a bit once I discovered the Re:Edit line a few weeks ago. All the pics here made me empty my wallet :). Figure I’d post a pic of my collection now that it’s complete. Thanks to everyone who posted here!

d3597e2c66f87b4478eeb19ee0946f29.jpg

Very nice. Is that every Re:edit made?

Very nice. Is that every Re:edit made?

Yep, that’s every one of them (so far)

Upper Row:
#12 - House of M Armor
#4 - War Machine
#13 - House of M Howard Armor
#8 - Shape Changing Armor
#3 - Iron Patriot
#11 - Modular Armor
#9 - New Century Armor (ie MCU)

Lower Row:
#1 - Bleeding Edge Armor
#2 - Extremis Armor
#10 - Modular War Machine
#5 - Hulkbuster Armor
#6 - Black and Gold Armor
#7 - Red and Gold Armor

I like the aggressive styling of the armors. Would be interesting to see in 1/6th.

Where does everyone get their Sentinel Iron Man figures? New, used, websites, Facebook pages?

I mostly got mine from Mandarake (6), AmiAmi (2), and ebay (4). I also resorted to Amazon for the New Century figure. Even with EMS shipping ($50-60 for 3 figures), Mandarake and AmiAmi had very competitive prices. Buying the "used" ones on those sites brought the prices down even more. Out of the bunch, I only had one from Mandarake that had an issue (half faulty LED lights due to janky battery compartment and loose joints). Wouldn't hesitate to purchase again from them.

I need to stop checking the thread out. I really love the look of these. I don't even mind the size. But I just can't get passed the price point. I wish I could find a local comic shop that had 1 so I could see it in person.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I need to stop checking the thread out. I really love the look of these. I don't even mind the size. But I just can't get passed the price point. I wish I could find a local comic shop that had 1 so I could see it in person.

not to tempt you too much, but I have a bunch im selling and not looking for aftermarket prices, pm me if you ever give it more thought

edit: just saw we spoke already, lol I can go lower

I'll say the one upside to this line with the pricing is that at least there's an end goal with the line being shelved indefinitely for the time being. So you know what's out and what to look and shop around with while trying to keep up with what's coming out next.

I'll say the one upside to this line with the pricing is that at least there's an end goal with the line being shelved indefinitely for the time being. So you know what's out and what to look and shop around with while trying to keep up with what's coming out next.

Oh I didn’t know they were “done”. Why the sudden end?

I can’t stop playing / rearranging my set. Once I think I get them displayed the way I want they are so playable that I’ll re-pose a bunch of them. Such a time killer, but can’t complain ;)

9c2df76823c4ae561e2bf231d389746b.jpg

Got the full review and galla up for Sentinel's Re:Edit 13 Howard Armor. https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-house-of-m-howard-review/

This is one of the most bizarre productions runs I've ever seen for one of the best figures I've ever owned. The review linked gives the full breakdown but here are a few pics from the gallery:

11-152.png

14-131.png

Here's my personal favorite; a recreation of the House of M Chapter 3 "Doomsday" cover featuring Re:Edit 12 House of M Tony Stark as well:

17-96.png

Well looks like Sentinel is cashing in at least one more time...Black and Gold Hulkbuster! Looks pretty badass to me, and I love the original one. Super limited production run, only 200 in Japan and 200 international. Already got in on the preorder but it’s over $400 shipped to the US! T__T

https://www.d4toys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=721

Back