Sentinel diorama 20 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am such an idiot. I ordered the exclusive Sentinel diorama last summer, then cancelled it. Then I ordered it again, then cancelled it again recently not expecting to have the funds because of Vader, Han, and Grievous. Now I have changed my mind again and have put my name on the wait list. I guess at this point it's probably a lost cause...

Hey, don't beat yourself up. I have done the same thing more then once...It's nice to know I'm not alone. :D

I have changed my mind on more things more then anyone. Just ask Jennifer at Sideshow, lol, or Bob at Fireside.

He's at the point where if I tell him to cancel an order, he doesn't because he knows I will usually tell him a month later I still want it.

I love the "Godfather"... :banana

tomandshell said:
I am such an idiot. I ordered the exclusive Sentinel diorama last summer, then cancelled it. Then I ordered it again, then cancelled it again recently not expecting to have the funds because of Vader, Han, and Grievous. Now I have changed my mind again and have put my name on the wait list. I guess at this point it's probably a lost cause...

In the future cancel right before shipping, if you plan to cancel....would save you a lot of headaches!......I have a huge order list from sideshow...that is just so I don't miss out on anything ...but once it is getting ready to ship I either make sure funds are available or cancel it a few days before I will get charged

Last edited:
i spoke to somebody at sideshow and they said they are expecting the exclusive on the 24th. i saw the regular version at a LCS and it was awesome, cant wait for my exclusive....:joy

Back