Sentinel 1/6 scale Iron Spider Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lights? What would possibly light up on his suit? Never seen lights on this suit in the comics.

Hence why I said there will be no lights because I said I know the suit from the comics I thought that was clear?

ADDITION: I don't want lights on this never said I did. the point here is since there will be no internal lighting and a ofcourse only a percentage of the figure diecast (I'm sure hands won't make it to diecast but if they do bonus) the price is a bit too large. I just think it's a bit funny how I mention lights and all of a sudden everyone's like why would there be lights? You want lights?! Doesn't go with suit. Yes I'm highly aware with this suit in fact I'm one of the few who didn't like the "Iron Spider Suit" in Infinity War looking at the movie side of things all because I'm too attached to the actual Iron Spider suit from comics. I'm just raising some awareness about the price and how usually I'm sure others have noticed as well, a 1/6 scale figure priced this high out of retail comes with lights and this one won't, rather just maybe a bunch or maybe just some diecast material. So just to be clear I DON'T WANT LIGHTS ON THIS GUY! He's better without'em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would the hands be made of diecast? Why on earth would you even want them to be? To weigh the arms down, or make them loose in time? Doesn't make any sense to me. You dont like the price, then move along.

Why would the hands be made of diecast? Why on earth would you even want them to be? To weigh the arms down, or make them loose in time? Doesn't make any sense to me. You dont like the price, then move along.

I'm sure they could do proper balancing to make them not problematic. For the praise everyone has given about sentinel I'm sure they could do such a thing where it's not so I'm a bit surprised some are jumping to that would be problematic and a poor decision I mean come on we're in significant age of technology I'm sure they could do it if they put their minds to it. Better to have as much diecast areas as one can put to me on this guy: I'm pretty sure the gauntlets, leg armor, and leg extensions are diecast. As I would like to just move along when looking at that price it isn't that easy as many have stated it's a must have, especially if you've read the comic I'm in that category-I want it but it's going to be difficult to acquire.

EDIT: why on earth would I want them to be in the first place is because it's the Iron Spider suit! Better to go all out as much as possible than the usual ah we have our different plastic hands that come with the figure. It would be an out of the box thing to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sentinel’s website stated it would be released in December but I wouldn’t take this date as if written in stone.

Nice review of this and comparison at the end of the video with the HT IW Iron Spidey

Well that's a pass for me. I was hoping he scaled better with the hot toys spideys.

Yeah. It sucks that it’s underscale. I was looking forward for this. Guess no iron spider figure for me. Probably just get the black panther if inhand reviews are good

That’s a cool looking Spiderman. Should at least have webs. He’s Spiderman.

Well I know what music is going to be playing in my head all day after watching that review. It looks ok, its to close to medicom in price and size for me though.

I hope hot toys are a concept version of this suit for the 10 years line. Otherwise the one from the have is also pretty much perfect and would fit into their game line.

Too bad about the scale issue, but it looks like an awesome figure, and like others, I still think this design is miles better than the MCU version. And you can leave this one in a dynamic pose...

Yeah the scale is disappointing but I'm still excited to get a comic representation, as well as what looks like a highly posable fig. I own 13/14 Iron Men from their RE:EDIT line and they're all really solid (except HB who is top heavy). Gonna probably keep this one in the "perching pose" to obscure the height a little. ��

Back