• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling off most of my Batman collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfpro1286

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to sell of most of my Batman collection as I am out of room and could use the money. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these items. I can send you pictures if requested.

NIB Hot Toys 1966 Batman and Robin (sold together or separately) Batman comes with custom Tony Mei suit that has not been put on the figure. - $175 for Robin $175 for Batman $425 for both shipped - TONY MEI SUIT HAS BEEN SOLD SEPARATELY! Both Batman and Robin have been SOLD!

Displayed Hot Toys DX09 - May be a little dusty and one of the gauntlets had a piece broken off but there are replacement ones in the box I believe. - $325 shipped - SOLD

Displayed Hot Toys Batman Begins MMS155 Batsuit Begins - May be a little dusty as well but all parts are in tact. - $300 shipped - PENDING

Displayed Batman Begins Demon Batman. Only comes with purple box for figure, will be packed well for shipping. - $250

Displayed Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker MMS079 - Missing the handgun. - $150 shipped - PENDING

NIB Hot Toys Dark Knight Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth, never taken out of box. - $650 shipped - SOLD.

Displayed in sealed case Dark Knight DX11 Joker 2.0 Sideshow Exclusive; comes with extra laughing head that has custom hair implants- $400 shipped - SOLD

Displayed in open, may have a little dust Dark Knight DX01 Joker - $225 Shipped - SOLD

Displayed in sealed case Hot Toys Bane. Installed the terminator body and also comes with custom Harvey Dent photos and Commissioner Gordon speech. - $250 shipped - SOLD

New in Box Hot Toys Selina Kyle - $200 Shipped - SOLD

Displayed in sealed case Hot Toys DX12 - $300 Shipped - SOLD

New in box SSC Exclusive Batman Sixth Scale Figure. Never removed from box - $200 Shipped

New in box SSC Exclusive Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure. Never removed from box - $200 Shipped - SOLD

Most of these will come in the original brown shipper box but the few that do not will be very well packaged.

Thanks for looking!

Adam

Last edited:
Back