• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my NEW PS4 Playstation 4 $499, XBOX ONE $599 Pickup NYC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go close your freaks account and move on ! To say everyone here is scalping is BS ! There are plenty of deals to be had here .

Yes, you do get good deals here just be patient, and keep refreshing the for sale/trade page. You just have to be quick in emailing the seller!

There's so many times here I would send a reply and I'd be late by just a few minutes.

Idk know why this kid is so ********. Defending something that isnt really what he thinks. I never said there was no good deals on here. I said that most are at scalper prices. Which he doesny seem to see any. I guess every thread on here is a deal for him. There are a few deals on here and just like if you wait you can get them on ebay as well. While this guy is saying to close my account for saying that most sales thread on here have scalper prices. Someone needs a life lol back to this ps4 thread. Great price!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Idk know why this kid is so ********. Defending something that isnt really what he thinks. I never said there was no good deals on here. I said that most are at scalper prices. Which he doesny seem to see any. I guess every thread on here is a deal for him. There are a few deals on here and just like if you wait you can get them on ebay as well. While this guy is saying to close my account for saying that most sales thread on here have scalper prices. Someone needs a life lol back to this ps4 thread. Great price!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Try remembering what you originally posted . Here is your post just a few post above just in case you don't know how to scroll . I even highlighted it for you in case your eyesight isn't what it use to be Old Fella !

Ignore the stupid comments. Everyone here scalps. People still asking for 240 for catwoman when brand new she is 199 and still available on some online stores. Must be the noobs that didnt pre order.

Do you still need the DX09 Batman?

I'm still looking for one, but I'd rather have cash due to holiday expenses for this month. I'd start looking again after right after the holidays. Thanks!

@imaI2EAPEi2, @hydrobud You guys are both right! There are stuff in here that are cheaper than ebay, and vice versa.

There are other sites for 1/6 scale that are not too bad as well like TOYANXIETY.COM, TFAW.COM, GOHASTINGS etc.

Back