• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my NEW PS4 Playstation 4 $499, XBOX ONE $599 Pickup NYC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reconn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For Sale CASH only pickup in NYC:

Brand new PLAYSTATION 4 Console w/ receipt SOLD

Brand new XBOX One Console w/ receipt $599

xb2_zpsf6aca748.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to trade, looking for:

DX-09 BATMAN Michael Keaton

1/6 Sideshow COBRA TROOPER

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Seriously?? $499 is scalper prices!! You gotta be kidding me!

It's $445 w/ shipping from amazon and $435 at local retailers!

It's way below ebay prices.

Seriously?? $499 is scalper prices!! You gotta be kidding me!

It's $445 w/ shipping from amazon and $435 at local retailers!

It's way below ebay prices.

Spoken like a true scalper ;)

By your logic, then I guess everyone here is a scalper huh?

DX-09 Batman was originally at $239.99 is selling here for around $300 and up

Sideshow Cobra Trooper is retailed at $99.99 going here for $180 and up

And so on...

Honestly I don't think he's really scalping. Considering the taxes that go along with it, 50 extra bucks seems fair considering that he had to go through the process of ordering the console and picking it up and such. Much more reasonable than some other people asking like 600 bucks for the PS4 or 700 for the Xbox.

Honestly I don't think he's really scalping. Considering the taxes that go along with it, 50 extra bucks seems fair considering that he had to go through the process of ordering the console and picking it up and such. Much more reasonable than some other people asking like 600 bucks for the PS4 or 700 for the Xbox.

That's what I'm trying to say. Thank you. My prices are within reason compared to what ebay and craigslist prices are listed at. Imagine going in line for the midnight release for $50 profit???

Plus. if you do the math, most figures on sale here are at least $60 over their original price was. So does that mean everyone is scalping?

That's what I'm trying to say. Thank you. My prices are within reason compared to what ebay and craigslist prices are listed at. Imagine going in line for the midnight release for $50 profit???

Plus. if you do the math, most figures on sale here are at least $60 over their original price was. So does that mean everyone is scalping?

Ignore the stupid comments. Everyone here scalps. People still asking for 240 for catwoman when brand new she is 199 and still available on some online stores. Must be the noobs that didnt pre order.

Ignore the stupid comments. Everyone here scalps. People still asking for 240 for catwoman when brand new she is 199 and still available on some online stores. Must be the noobs that didnt pre order.

Same as the Iron Man 3 Tony Starks. If no one buys their asking price, eventually they would lower or negotiate price. :exactly:

Ignore the stupid comments. Everyone here scalps.

Wrong ! Most people on this board sell at market value prices ! Asking for a slightly higher than retail is not scalping . Buying something for the purpose of turning around and selling at a huge mark up is considered scalping on this board. Reconn's price was more than fair. After fees and shipping cost assuming he is including shipping he will be lucky if he broke even much less make a significant profit.

That is not true my friend. I was looking for a perseus figure and everyone and their mothers was selling it for 229+ and I won him for 180 on ebay. Thats scalping. 130 for ht gordon head is scalping. Ive been able to find better deals on ebay then this board. Just got a hulk for 320 with shipping brand new. Her every one wants 340+ without shipping and used. Thats scalping.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That is not true my friend. I was looking for a perseus figure and everyone and their mothers was selling it for 229+ and I won him for 180 on ebay. Thats scalping. 130 for ht gordon head is scalping. Ive been able to find better deals on ebay then this board. Just got a hulk for 320 with shipping brand new. Her every one wants 340+ without shipping and used. Thats scalping.

There you go close your freaks account and move on ! To say everyone here is scalping is BS ! There are plenty of deals to be had here .

lol both of you are right to some degree. there are still some great deals on here BUT most of the for sale threads here are now garbage. i don't think this thread was an example of scalping unlike some PS4 threads I saw where people were asking for 600-650.

It's true. I was able to get a brand new Loki at ebay for $159 shipped.

If you're patient, you'll be able to get the figures you want on ebay at a reasonable price.

Back