Seed of chucky life size (it it worth the £)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuldrz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Im thinking of buyin this but is it worth the 500 tag im goin to be paying for it?

im like you guys i like my rare collectibles and only collect the chucky dolls,sideshow freddies and jasons.
I think this chucky would look amazing but for the people who has one are they worth the money

thanks

If you are as a big a fan as my son, you'll want one. He declares when he gets old enoguht to have a job he's buying one.

1005405.jpg

looks awesome, but I think he's a bit over priced..

I have one, and I too think the price is a bit high. But... when he's all gone, you'll regret not having one, this really is the best Chucky ever made.

Ive also been thinking about buying one.

How is the paint job on his face ive read good and bad things about it ?

Billy

It's all worth it. This is my best piece that i've got. I've it a long time and still loving it.

DSC04001.jpg

So awesome and i'd love one but not sure i'd part with 500 for one? even so it is class.

It's all worth it. This is my best piece that i've got. I've it a long time and still loving it.

DSC04001.jpg

You've had it for a long time? It hasn't even been out a year yet, has it? I thought it was previewed at last year's Comic Con.

In person, I thought the paint apps were week, but it is a perfect replica sculpt wise. I especially love the classic Sideshow base in super scale. I'd love one if somebody gave it to me, but not worth the money.

You've had it for a long time? It hasn't even been out a year yet, has it? I thought it was previewed at last year's Comic Con.

In person, I thought the paint apps were week, but it is a perfect replica sculpt wise. I especially love the classic Sideshow base in super scale. I'd love one if somebody gave it to me, but not worth the money.

I have this piece since september. The original paintapps are indeed weak. But mine is repainted so it looks much better.

Well i just had a bit of luck i was going to pay £500 but yesterday i found that forbidden planet had just one in stock for £350 savin me £150 :)

I know back in like 2004 or so, there was a guy apparently at a local flea market selling replica dolls of chucky and the bride, he worked on the movie Bride of Chucky as well, so i hear..though i never got a chance to go check them out. I do remember seeing them filming Bride of Chucky here in Scarborough, just down the street from me kinda..they built a prop chapel over a old Skates and Cycles store in West Hill..you can see a "West Hill cycle" sign in a scene when the RV is passing by.

Last edited:
If you LOVE the character "Chucky" this is a must own. This is about as real as you can get....If you have the CASH to burn I say, "DO IT, DO IT."

196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen.jpg

Back