Season of the Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I looked this was on 3% on rotten tomatoes. Now I do generally form my own opinion but when a film is reviewed as badly as this it usually does suck. Just look at Skyline.

Most of the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are made BEFORE the picture is even released. They panned A-Team bigtime and I love that movie!

What do you mean? RT just rallies up all reviews posted from pretty much everywhere and then turns the overall score into a percentage. When a film ends up at 3-4 % it is pretty much guaranteed to suck and I won't waste my money. But fair play if you enjoyed it. A team ended up somewhere in the 40's which means its almost split opinion, some will like it, some will hate it. I did quite like it too.

It is my understanding that the percentages on their site are from site members reviews. Some movies have a real high rating waaaaay before it's even been released and some are rated very low. I never go by that site.

When the Witch movie let out, people were saying that they really liked it. My mother did as well. The only thing that bothered me was Cage cause he just can't play period pieces. Well, he probably could if he didn't open his mouth. :lol

There are user reviews on the site but under a different section. The reviews that come up down the side of the page are from journalists everywhere who write for newspaper, magazines and tv etc.

Cagepon.jpg

Back