Search for headsculpts for customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab.H.Mace

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi buddies!

I open this new thread to ask your help...
I'm working on a custom of Blueberry, hero of a French comics series, and I have some difficulties to find a headsculpt of the character.
Actually, there's no head of this character and I'd like to find a headsculpt close enough to make this custom.

Here's the face of the character, from the comics:
attachment.php

In the same time, my best friend (for whom I made the custom of House) asked me to make a custom of "Jax" Teller from the Sons of Anarchy TV series and I wanted to know if there was a headsculpt of Charlie Hunnam somewhere.

Thanks to anyone could help me! :wink1:

Judgin' from the illustration you have posted, the Hugh Jackmam wolvieine would work well. Heck, s good comic wolverine head would probably work well esp how the cowboy char looks like Wolverine in the x-men comics

Judgin' from the illustration you have posted, the Hugh Jackmam wolvieine would work well. Heck, s good comic wolverine head would probably work well esp how the cowboy char looks like Wolverine in the x-men comics
Thanks for the suggestion, but Blueberry does not look like Hugh Jackman.
To illustrate my point, here's another cover showing the character's face:
attachment.php

Some time ago, C-Phan showed me a picture of the 1981 Clash of the Titans' Perseus headsculpt made by Restaurajones which closely looks like Blueberry...
Perhaps a Harry Hamlin headsculpt will be suited to my custom?...
Do you know if someone has already made one and where I might find it?

And what about a Charlie Hunnam headsculpt?

The problem in helping might be that those two photos look nothing alike so its harder to narrow down who it may resemble. In any case I don't see Harry Hamlin looking like either of them at all.

Yeah, definitely more Jackman, especially in the photo you chose to post 1st. The 2nd? Maybe add hair to a Barack Oobama?

Bump and some news! :wink1:

I may have found a sculptor for my Blueberry's head.
The advantage is he's French. :wink1:

However, I still search for any Charlie Hunnam HS. :(
If someone could help me...

Thanks by advance!

Back