SDCC what will we see??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeznutz6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any guesses for the SW 1:6 line??

Im guessing Veers, Snowtrooper, and Hoth Luke or Leia

Originally was thinking a Skiff Lando, but SSC will likely hold that until Bespin Lando is processed. It's about time we see a Hoth entry, though...

Any guesses for the SW 1:6 line??

Im guessing Veers, Snowtrooper, and Hoth Luke or Leia

Oooh, I like this 'Hoth' idea...add in Taun-Taun's, Han Solo in hoth gear, Snowtrooper tripod gun expansion pack and a 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid to that list and you've got some REALLY cool possibilities!

Long live Empire!

:rock

Geez, could be anything, or it could be nothing. Hard to say since they are giving us Stormy Han & Luke. They hit is big time last year with Vader and the Stormies though. What could top that?

All I can guess is what I'd like to see:
Boba and Jango are officially in the works but not anytime soon as per last Ask Sideshow.
Threepio is also a ways off, and no plan for Chewie yet.

So, I'd like to see Hoth Leia, Ep VI Emperor, Ep 1 Queen Amidala, Ep II Anakin and Padme in white outfit, Ep I Obi Wan, Jabba's Palace Lando, and the Blue Special Ops Clone Trooper, aka Vader's 501st. Gamorean Guard and Admiral Ackbar would be cool, too.

Oooh, I like this 'Hoth' idea...add in Taun-Taun's, Han Solo in hoth gear, Snowtrooper tripod gun expansion pack and a 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid to that list and you've got some REALLY cool possibilities!

Long live Empire!

:rock

My eyes did be tearing up if I ever see a 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid.:monkey2

... and it must come on a stand with a snow base.:)

Some good points were made

The year after Jabba came out the Con was pretty quiet for SW, I think only Bespin Luke or ANH Obi, and since they had a big year last year, maybe this year will be quiet also

Im hoping for Hoth dudes

I think we'll see Commander Cody for sure to go with the Utapau Clones. I'm with everyone else in thinking that we'll see some kind of Empire Strikes Back set since next year is the 30th anniversary, but instead of Luke, Leia or Han in Hoth gear, I'm hoping for some bounty hunters or Emperor with throne in addition to the Snowtrooper (which I think we will also see). Luke, Han & Leia in Hoth gear can come later in the year. I don't want to see them as SDCC announcements. In my opinion, SDCC is for BIG announcements and I wouldn't consider those BIG announcements.

Man, a snowtrooper would be amazing. I'd love to see greedo or any of the droids from ANH. AT-AT and x-wing pilots. Tuskan raider would be sick too.

Probably 3-6 new SW items.

All of which I'll pre-order there at the show...

... Half of which I'll probably end up canceling at some point.

I hope a 12" EPI Obi Wan. That's all I need to complete the SS Obi collection. Maybe a EP I, II, or III PF of Obi. A Queen Amidala EP I PF would also rock!!

We're going to see Fat Man and more like him.

comicconfat1.jpg

Back