SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty spot on i guess

F6E434AF-192C-4A92-8954-6820D21D5D0A.jpeg

So I’ve heard from a friend that the mk7 diecast is coming and soon. Bout all she would say, but the way she said it made it seem like gonna be announced for order soon type of thing. Consider it a rumor for sure though.

Side note..

The comic creator of deathstroke holding the hot toys deathstroke is pretty cool.

D50C27B1-0D34-4BF5-BF08-C46ED2F546B6.jpeg

I don't know, the John Wick sculpt looks off to me, surprised more people aren't mentioning it.

I agree with you, that's the first thing that came to me...there is definitely something off...

I'm surprised at this point in the game HT can sometimes give us misses. The IW Bucky looks astounding! I had no intention of getting it, but now it's on the list ever since that amazing headsculpt reveal!

I thought it looked a little to long. But based on the comp pics it’s pretty accurate. Pretty hard to ask for much more then it matching up perfectly with the source material

A8E6F7D2-53E9-4A62-838B-3553591B133A.jpeg07C557EC-61AA-47F1-8150-84B67DAECE01.jpeg

So I’ve heard from a friend that the mk7 diecast is coming and soon. Bout all she would say, but the way she said it made it seem like gonna be announced for order soon type of thing. Consider it a rumor for sure though.

Side note..

The comic creator of deathstroke holding the hot toys deathstroke is pretty cool.

View attachment 418885

I still think that the placeholders they were creating yesterday are telling. They got the picture wrong, but I think they fully intended on that being a Mk 7. I think we'll hear about that along with Padme and Feige soon. Although I'm probably beating a dead horse, worst of all as an E1 on the board.

I still think that the placeholders they were creating yesterday are telling. They got the picture wrong, but I think they fully intended on that being a Mk 7. I think we'll hear about that along with Padme and Feige soon. Although I'm probably beating a dead horse, worst of all as an E1 on the board.

If your referring to your post count with the E1(Private!) line don’t stress it. Post counts don’t matter. Say whatever you want to say.

You could be 100% right. We will know soon enough.

Really can't see how the John Wick Sculpt looks off. Looks just like Keanu in those films.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Certainly looks a shag load better than some we've seen the last twelve months. My only criticism would be the facial hair isn't thick enough... A bit like the recent Thor sculpts (pre Gladiator)

Huh... yeah it does looks a lot alike in the comparison's... I don't know what it is for me in that case - can't quite put my finger on it, the only way I can describe it is the John Wick sculpt doesn't seem to have the same intensity, maybe, his hair isn't dark enough and needs a good shadow across his eyes to darken them. Not too sure, just doesn't have that, something.

Looking at it some more actually I think definitely the hair colour being light has to do with it, also the beard line on his cheek isn't as dark or obvious as it should be, I think that adds to the aggressiveness of his face which is what's off for me by it not being there, I think it changes the look of his face without that crisp dark beard line.

Back