SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon Deak walk through HT....

And some caps from the same. It was like being there. Kind of...

SDCC2018_Deak1.jpg

SDCC2018_Deak2.jpg

SDCC2018_Deak3.jpg

SDCC2018_Deak4.jpg

SDCC2018_Deak5.jpg

War Machine :love

SDCC2018_Deak6.jpg

SDCC2018_Deak7.jpg

Wick's rifle sling is way too long. Not a difficult fix but as great as it looks my eye is drawn to that immediately.

Wick's rifle sling is way too long. Not a difficult fix but as great as it looks my eye is drawn to that immediately.
Probably just an improperly fastened strap - I'm not sure who set up the poses this year, but everything comes across pretty sloppy in that regard.

Looks like the widows peak on esb vader is less pointy, so i guess I'll keep that order. What am i going to do with all of these vaders? :)

Gotta say, I am very surprised that Cable didn't get announced. I had a short list of things I wanted and he was the only one I figured would be sure fire.

He’s sure to get an improved design later on so I thought they might skip him. That movie didn’t stick in people’s heads like the first one did

Won’t need to fix anything; that rifle sling will be adjustable. Looks to be next to no futzing going on.

(Oops-after a reload I see several posts saying the same thing.)

Last edited:
Back