SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any truth or proof to the rumors of an Ironman Mark II chrome version? I just caught wind of it being mentioned on IG.

I was told this was a prototype that never went into production. Probably more custom-like Mark 2 Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Probably been answered but what’s the deal with the IM Mk III on display please?

It’s the 1/4 scale

The fact that the Justice League figures aren't even on display is a bit of a concern.

Tactical Batman is already "past due" compared to what it was originally suppose to be released. In saying that the JL Batman release date is approaching and not seeing them at SDCC is a tad concerning.

The only Justice League figure they've shown thus far is the Aquaman head lol

I wouldn’t worry about something that’s already been put up for order. Hot toys has never canceled an item once they put it up for PO. Not even once.

Anyone stop by QMx? I'm interested if they have Justified and Supernatural set up.

Have not seen much from QmX. I’ll keep an eye out. So far just this..

View attachment 418618

View attachment 418617

You seem to have good insider knowledge - do you know if Hot Toys are going to show anymore things or you think this is pretty much it? There was a tease of TLJ Luke which isn't shown here - and I'm imagining that any products that were expected to be show haven't because their final products will be released soon by Hot Toys (Joker 1/4, Batmans, Superman etc.)

There should be a handful more shown today.

As for the things already up for order and with close release dates and not being there..you are correct. They sometimes don’t show those at cons because they want the final product reveal to be in the release photos and prefer the shows as a place to tease newer product or stuff still a bit out but available for order. Sometimes they may only have a couple prototypes and they may be unavailable due to another show or use by the production team. And if it’s due for release they may not want to show the production piece and also don’t want to use a prototype so they just leave it out. There’s no hard rules or anything, it’s all individual to each figure, but that’s the general philosophy they have used in the past.

Got to upload a few of the dslr shots I took. Let me know what you guys would like to see more of.

I'd like more close shots (if possible) of Bucky's feet and shots from the side (I'm a costume detail fan and love that arm and he's wearing boot gaiters and all that).
You know, like the famous IW "butt shot" posters of Cap and Bucky.:monkey3

More of Scarlet Witch and BW and T'challa throne - all I am considering POs for. And Loki and Vulture...

Thank you if you get a chance!

Back