SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J.C. Hong posted a behind the scenes for R2D2. You can see artwork hanging in the background of Mantis. :pray:

J.C. Hong posted a behind the scenes for R2D2. You can see artwork hanging in the background of Mantis. :pray:

DDc7a99WsAAAfDH.jpg

There's a whole generation that is going to be haunted by their past for the rest of their lives.

Still, 10 years ago wasn't the dark ages. Pretty much everyone knew the "internet" thing was big even '10 years ago'. :lol

So glad I don't FB or tweet or IG or whatever's next. My privacy is my advantage.

Let’s not forget there is a whole generation that is “hunting” for things in the past to ruin people over.

Social Justice is the first step to the beginning of an Orwellian society where you get publicity shamed for your thoughts.

People will self sensor themselves not only on social media but in their own homes as well and no longer say what they think in an attempt to fit in to this new moral world. Everyone will be watched by their piers and families and reported on to the powers that be.

God I sound like a conspiracy theorist! But we can see that beginning to unfold in our respective societies.

Any reports out there from anyone that was able to get any info from Howard? Sometimes at SDCC, people say they spoke to him.

I heard he clarified another DX Joker, a Logan potentially still coming, and 1000 more Iron Man figures.

Although my source and I strongly believe he was lying about the 1000 Iron Man figures.

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU ! to all the guys who have taken time out of their days at SDCC to post so we can all share in the fun on here,
living in the UK it's doubtful that I'd ever get over to a comic con for different reasons ( although I'd love to one year) for me this is one of my years highlights, previews night I stay up very late watching as the pics are unveiled, the coverage has been excellent both here and on the individual figure threads, I'd imagine the con itself is manic to get round in the daytime when everyone's there, yet here you guys are posting updates and pics so that those who can't attend it can see, I've even seen people go back and take a different pic when someones asked a question about detail on a fig etc......AWESOME !

Once again guys, THANK YOU ! :clap:clap:clap:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Mark in the UK

Thanks for sharing man.

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU !

Once again guys, THANK YOU ! :clap:clap:clap:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Mark in the UK

Anytime 👍 hoping to be more prepared next year, but did my best. Still have a TON of photos to go through. I think I was taking like 300 a day :lol Next year I'm gunna work on maybe adding some walk arounds to YouTube and doing some live streams of the booth. Photography is a somewhat new part of the hobby to me so it was really fun to try it this year.

Anywho, like I said still more photos inbound, but thanks to everyone who has been really supportive both here and on IG. Also thanks motuxmen for cross posting on my behalf haha

Yeah, right on! Thank you to those who have taken time to share photos! It's really much appreciated, hope you're all having a great time!

With a 1/4 IM and Vader looking as good as they did at SDCC, I can't help but contemplate selling off my 1/6's, grabbing those 2, and calling it good with HT.

Nah that's crazy talk. I think...

Back