SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlier reveals were kinda meh but these are great! Yay for more Black Panther stuff(I'm buying T'challa and Shuri) and I'm getting that Leia in Bespin Gown and Vulture and that Bucky and if I can afford it, that Machine! Praying Shuri actually makes it to preorder. So much great stuff now!

Completely underwhelmed so far, hope there's still some more surprises to go!

A lot of these reveals seem to be for characters that a vocal minority would cry for but that I can't really see selling well enough of to warrant being made.

My first thought on seeing the HB was “Oof, somebody out there’s about to blow a gasket.”

That Vulture and Outrider are insta-get if they make them. Someone else brought it up before, but I wonder if there’s increased hope of Vulture happening since he’s being shown so much later after his movie, while other canceled villains (Ultron Sentry, YJ, CB) showed up nearer to release, meaning maybe they have comparatively more confidence in him enough to reveal well after Homecoming hype? But that’s probably wishful thinking.

And not Marvel related, but that Batgirl rooted hair hurts my bones.

1125x682_previewbanner_903804_imnanoFig.jpg

Hopefully with new accessories and not a separate pack. Depending on how it comes out, I might just get that awesome concept one.

From Sideshow's website:
"Hot Toys‘ Iron Man Mark L with Nanotech Accessories Sixth Scale Figure from the hit film ‘The Avengers: Infinity War’ will be available for Pre-Order through Sideshow in the future! Jump on the RSVP list today and receive updates on this Marvel collectible in the future!"

So are they doing a MK L deluxe as well? Would be odd to let a preorder go and then add in a deluxe shortly after.

So am I wrong or only the horrible Aquaman and AK Batgirl have been shown for DC?

Well... I guess Deathstroke is there as well and the retail version of the 1/4 Joker? :s

I do hope for another Arkham reveal as well and perhaps that rumoured nurse Joker? ah, who am I kidding... :(

Back