SDCC Roll Call... who's attending and what days?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean, this line?

IMAG0066.jpg

That is nuts.

LACC just doesn't have the same ring to it.:rotfl

Ya...it would be difficult to adapt...and SD is a very beautiful city....but I believe SD has the con contract for what...4 more years? Just in time for L.A. to take over. What can SD do to improve the experience? They need a bigger convention center...where will they expand? The hotels need to stop the rape as well.

From what I understand the con is contracted in SD until 2015. During that time they are evaluating SD and making recommendations at the end of the contract. SD is then going to make the requested improvements for the convention to stay there. As far as I have heard it includes adding to the convention center, and right now they can only build up.

From what I understand the con is contracted in SD until 2015. During that time they are evaluating SD and making recommendations at the end of the contract. SD is then going to make the requested improvements for the convention to stay there. As far as I have heard it includes adding to the convention center, and right now they can only build up.

I heard they are expanding the convention center backwards towards the Marina.

There is some space back there, like where the line was formed in that picture. I don't think they will have to backfill.

There is some room, but I don't think there is enough back there to expand a good enough amount unless they reclaim land or build up. Add a couple levels and separate comics and Hollywood as best you can.

There is some room, but I don't think there is enough back there to expand a good enough amount unless they reclaim land or build up. Add a couple levels and separate comics and Hollywood as best you can.

Or move the video game section off the main floor. It's a shame what they've done to Artists' Alley just to make room for more video game booths.:mad:

Well, if they make at least 1 extra floor they can move the movie studios, TV studios, and games to that level. Leaving Comics, Artist alley, and retailers on the main floor.

That should be enough room for now. I'm also assuming that the amount of floor space would be about the same on the new floor, so pretty much doubling the current floor space.

However, adding that space and increasing capacity also means a need for more hotel rooms so that all of those people have someplace to stay.

Back