1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t play video games and I’m guessing the PS4 had Spidey villains....wonder if we’ll see any of those with the onslaught of figs from the game

Yep. You name it, they had them. Kingpin and the Sinister Six to name a few. Not to mention a few open world side mission cameo characters as well

I think Steve in the QS with the platform would work if you were only looking to buy one of the Quantum outfitted figures. I definitely have no interest in buying Nebula, WM, BW, Rocket, Tony, Hulk and Hawkeye QS versions. I plan on picking most of their other figures up (except WM) so it is too much double dipping for me. These figures are just too expensive for too many repeat characters.

There have been some nice reveals, but nothing much outside of Marvel and Star Wars. I'm disappointed that no more Matrix figures have appeared. DC was too light too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah there’s only a few I’m in for:

Hulk
Iron Patriot
BD Mk. LXXXV
Rocket
Avengers 1 Cap (if they fix the body and suit)
Team Suit Cap with Diorama
Fat Thor (assuming he’s shown)
Kit Fisto
Battle Droid
Padme
Wickett (I didn’t want to like him but c’mon, cute little murder bears are the best)
Jedi Starfighter (like it will get mass produced)
Any Clone Troopers
Drax
Vers
Yon-Law, Jude-Rogg :lol
Spider-Man Light Up (which will probably come out at the same time as the opened armor Mk. VII)
All the Spidey Variants
Neon Tech WM Mk. I 3.0 (love the numbering system there)

Stuff I’d buy that was missing:
Mysterio
White costume Valkyrie
Scarlet Witch
Vulture
Okoye
Agent Smith
Morpheus
Trinity
Range Trooper
And of course CYBORG

HT: Let's just make one to see if the franchise is popular.

"I don't think I'll get this as HT probably won't make them all."

HT: So the first one didn't sell well, I guess the franchise isn't popular so let's not make any more.

"Damn you HT, I knew you wouldn't commit!!"

Self fulfilling prophecy. It's kinda crap how people have to buy every figure just to ensure HT will make the one they actually want.

HT: Let's just make one to see if the franchise is popular.

"I don't think I'll get this as HT probably won't make them all."

HT: So the first one didn't sell well, I guess the franchise isn't popular so let's not make any more.

"Damn you HT, I knew you wouldn't commit!!"

Self fulfilling prophecy. It's kinda crap how people have to buy every figure just to ensure HT will make the one they actually want.

Wow, that’s like a 100% dead on balls accurate depiction of how it seems to go. Just an FYI, I bought Neo!

Hulk
Iron Patriot
BD Mk. LXXXV
Rocket
Kit Fisto
Battle Droid
Padme
Wickett (I didn’t want to like him but c’mon, cute little murder bears are the best)
Any Clone Troopers
Drax
Vers
Yon-Law, Jude-Rogg [emoji38]
Spider-Man Light Up (which will probably come out at the same time as the opened armor Mk. VII)
All the Spidey Variants

White costume Valkyrie
Scarlet Witch
Vulture
Okoye
Agent Smith
Morpheus
Trinity
Range Trooper
And of course CYBORG
Only a few eh? lol

A-fricken-men!

I guess Neo didn’t sell that well but I think quite a few people balked because they (rightfully so) didn’t have confidence that HT’s would continue the line.
I thought he sold pretty well. I know he is waitlisted at Sideshow and sold out before release here in Oz. I preordered when he first went up, happy I didn't miss out.

I thought he sold pretty well. I know he is waitlisted at Sideshow and sold out before release here in Oz. I preordered when he first went up, happy I didn't miss out.

Was just a guess. Besides, I think that HT’s version of selling well is too skewed from all their Marvel releases.

Hulk
Iron Patriot
BD Mk. LXXXV
Rocket
Kit Fisto
Battle Droid
Padme
Any Clone Troopers
Drax
Vers
All the Spidey Variants

White costume Valkyrie
Scarlet Witch
Vulture
Okoye
Agent Smith
Morpheus
Trinity
Range Trooper
And of course CYBORG

Jesus you're just collect everything dont you?

Hulk
Iron Patriot
BD Mk. LXXXV
Rocket
Kit Fisto
Battle Droid
Padme
Any Clone Troopers
Drax
Vers
All the Spidey Variants

White costume Valkyrie
Scarlet Witch
Vulture
Okoye
Agent Smith
Morpheus
Trinity
Range Trooper
And of course CYBORG

So how are the architectural plans coming along for that new addition to the house? :lol

Stuff I'm seriously interested in:
WM Mark 4
End Game IP
1/4 Vader
1/4 Joker

Stuff I'm interested in but probably won't get:
Venompool
Homecoming Light Up Spidey
He-Man Mondo Figures
Jedi Starfighter
Colossus PF
Sabertooth PF
1/10 89 Batman and Batmobile

So they can do the fine pattern detail on Spider-Man but not for the Mark 85?

I’m assuming it’s more of a rubberized material that makes it easier. Plus, let’s be honest, that suit may have those tiny black spots when you zoom-in in the movie but there’s no way the figure could to that and have them be unnoticeable. They aren’t integral to the look of it, and it would ruin the look of the figure because it would be impossible to execute without being too in-your-face. Maybe 1/4 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they would show Batman I’d get Robin. I’m interested in Creature From The Black Lagoon ... there are a few things there that look cool but ultimately don’t have a place on my shelves.

So not much.

*Edit: forgot Bespin Luke 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things I am ordering for sure:

Mantis
Wicket
Battle Droid
Jawa/Gonk
Bill & Ted
Mondo Hordak

Back