1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 rooms dedicated to my collection and I also collect 1/4 statues.

Nice. I have almost an entire basement available and I'm still running out of room (something tells me lining the pool table corner with Detolfs isn't a good idea lol.). Fortunately I only collect (with a few exceptions) 1/6 Marvel and DC.

Nice. I have almost an entire basement available and I'm still running out of room (something tells me lining the pool table corner with Detolfs isn't a good idea lol.). Fortunately I only collect (with a few exceptions) 1/6 Marvel and DC.

I've got Detolfs along one side of my pool table. They're at a distance where there is only the occasional bump when the cue ball is right against the rail. :)

I'll probably get Bespin Luke, and I'll definitely get the Sideshow Wonder Woman and Superman. That's pretty much it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

As far as new reveals go, I would say these are top ones I was most surprised by.

Venompool
Jedi Starfighter
Mantis
PS4 Iron Spider
BF Robin

Sadly there aren't any Premium Format or Statues from any companies that were surprising. The two biggest that I was hoping for that are no shows are Mysterio and PS4 Classic Suit.

My biggest surprises:

PS4 Iron Spider too, Mantis too yeah.

I would add:
Wicket (Wicket and Leia set would be so cool!)
1/6 Veloci-raptor by Chronicle Collectibles
"Wise" Hulk with Gauntlet

My biggest surprises:

PS4 Iron Spider too, Mantis too yeah.

I would add:
Wicket (Wicket and Leia set would be so cool!)
1/6 Veloci-raptor by Chronicle Collectibles
"Wise" Hulk with Gauntlet

I wasn't surprised by Hulk. I mean we all knew it was coming I think. Wicket, even though we had no idea it was coming, wasn't a big surprise to me. Now if they had revealed Grievous, that would have been amazing.

As far as new reveals go, I would say these are top ones I was most surprised by.

Venompool
Jedi Starfighter
Mantis
PS4 Iron Spider
BF Robin

Sadly there aren't any Premium Format or Statues from any companies that were surprising. The two biggest that I was hoping for that are no shows are Mysterio and PS4 Classic Suit.

Mantis definitely was a surprise, as was the CW Flash. I was even a bit surprised by the Starforce Vers version of Captain Marvel, as I figured they'd opt for the Endgame suit instead.

Most of the figs I was looking forward to were already announced, like the Mark 7 and Scarlet Spidey. The battle damaged Mark 85 is a grail yeah, but it’s coming out in TWO YEARS. So those 2 are pretty much all I’m looking forward to, in regards to figures that are releasing soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back