1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that an Endgame version of Captain Marvel?? :panic:

The outfit looks very different, same head sculpt though. Does this mean I'll have to double dip.

That is exactly how I feel...at one point Yon-Rogg and Mantis would have been given pre-orders for me but now I'm finding I'm actually not that excited to see them announced in and am not sure if I will actually get them - as good as they look.

Feeling very under-whelmed with this year's SDCC previews - the only figure I've seen that remotely interests me is the Bespin Luke Skywalker, but, I suppose on the plus side at least my purse is mightily relieved! :lol

Part of it with Mantis is that while I like her and want her for my GOTG display, she's not really a favorite. Nebula has been a favorite for a long while, so I was and am super excited for her. Mantis is a nice bonus to squeeze in.

That said, she's also a new character and that excites more than say, Hulk or Iron Patriot. And that's one of the reasons I was hoping for a surprise Okoye or Mysterio. Or Valkyrie.

I love my MCU collection, but my headspace is more about having a variety of characters right now, less so many variants.

What's going on with the 1/4 Spider-Man Homecoming figure? I saw a far away shot of it but no new pics or news about it.

Probably the same far away shot that was posted. I don't see a dedicated thread for the figure unless I'm missing it.

Nope not the same. Saw a good up close on the site. Tho i forget where. Try instagram with the hot toys hashtag. There are plenty

The outfit looks very different, same head sculpt though. Does this mean I'll have to double dip.

Correct me if I’m wrong but how the hell is that Captain Marvel from Endgame lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I’m wrong but how the hell is that Captain Marvel from Endgame lol.

Any reason why two of you are acting like jerks?

Did you NOT see the question mark? I was ASKING if it WAS. I didn't SAY it was.

The shoulders look different on the uniform, it has an Endgame base (which could be placeholder). This was a genuine question, answered by two clowns.

The shoulders look different on the uniform, it has an Endgame base (which could be placeholder). This was a genuine question, answered by two clowns.

Which picture were you referring to? I saw the red suit version that I thought was from the stand alone film and the green suit. Is there another? Pretty sure the red suit isn’t new....

however, moderate the language

20190718_123640-01.jpg

20190718_124042-01.jpg

20190718_123559(0)-01.jpg

I don’t play video games and I’m guessing the PS4 had Spidey villains....wonder if we’ll see any of those with the onslaught of figs from the game

Calm down bud. I wasn’t acting like a jerk. Don’t know why you’re so offended, calling me a clown.

if your talking about the green starforce suit it’s for the Captain Marvel film

Back