SDCC Iron man MK III Maquette will be 1/2 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
catalog_v11_cover.jpg

:banana:banana

I was really hoping for something smaller but this will be way too big and probably too $$$ for me.

Last edited:
Too small!!!

I was looking for a life size!! 2K +!!

:lol:lol

LOL

I am very happy with the size, the price is right on!! I will take pics and put money down for one in SDCC!

IM fans rejoice!! :banana:banana

Re: Iron Man Mark III Maquette

You guys must be suckers for the Iron Man Curse.

So I'm guessing there will be a deposit required for this right? If so, then I'm really out of it :lol

This is the size I was hoping for (aside from a 1:1). I don't know what to expect in terms of price, but put me down for one. :rock

This is the size I was hoping for (aside from a 1:1). I don't know what to expect in terms of price, but put me down for one. :rock

The 1:2 scale terminator SS is distributing is $1K. The 1/4 scale Abomination is $0.5K. My guess is that this will run $2K+.

funny thing is 2 years ago,The average joe (like most wannabe's here) didnt even Know who Iron Man was or Tony Stark...now Everybody jump on the IM bandwagon like he's the greatest super hero ever.

IMO only the Mike deserve this piece and Tetragrammaton at Statue Forum....:monkey1 (true IM fans)

snore @ Ironman...SNORE...'nuff already

You guys must be suckers for the Iron Man Curse.

I'm not a HUGE IM fan like The Mike and other members are, but even I recognize how amazing this piece will be and its potential in a Marvel collection. Now, I have no need to buy a IM Comiquette. (Although, there's nothing wrong with those who own one.) :rock

I hope that we get a 1/4 one someday. It only seems right to have a 1/4 Mark II and III to go with the I. This will surely be an amazing piece, but too pricey and large for my collection.

My question is, why would they make a 1/2 scale and not a 1/4th? Don't they realize that not everybody will be able to afford this or have the room for it?

I was so looking forward to a 1/4th...I would of even been happy with a 1/3rd, but now I won't be able to afford this...Thanks alot SS :mad:

Back