SDCC Iron man MK III Maquette will be 1/2 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do watch it and many of them are members but this site is NOT officially affliated with Sideshow Collectibles. Its a fan site. If it were an official Sideshow board they themselves would be running it like a lot of others companies have. Here "Uncle Dave" does it. :D

Never underestimate the power of "The Leader" :bow

aka

"The Mike"

He will squish and squash :bunnydanc your cerebral cortex until it's the same consistency of baby food mush.

:horror :thwak :eek :sick

He already did this to me brain and this why I am this way, I am what I am, I'm Popeye the sailor man and I eats my spinach...:huh

He then sold my signature to a Chap named Chapter 2099....

Bottom Line...

He knows his ^^^^!

Well, if it didn't work for Atheris.....I still might give it a try...

I'm calling them next Ath....:rock....I'll get it out of them....i'll tell them i'm the President of the United States and it's of urgent National Security reasons that they release such info....

It's not like I would get arrested or anything if I did that.......

Last edited:

I'm calling them next Ath....:rock....I'll get it out of them....i'll tell them i'm the President of the United States and it's of urgent National Security reasons that they release such info....

LOL....good luck bro....that was my plan "B"...let me know how you fair.

Chris

Never underestimate the power of "The Leader" :bow

aka

"The Mike"

He will squish and squash :bunnydanc your cerebral cortex until it's the same consistency of baby food mush.

:horror :thwak :eek :sick

He already did this to me brain and this why I am this way, I am what I am, I'm Popeye the sailor man and I eats my spinach...:huh

He then sold my signature to a Chap named Chapter 2099....

Bottom Line...

He knows his ^^^^!

It's not like I would get arrested or anything if I did that.......

This is one your best posts jye! :rock

Simply classic.

(I challenge you to a MvC2 duel when the day comes!!!!)

This is one your best posts jye! :rock

Simply classic.

(I challenge you to a MvC2 duel when the day comes!!!!)

No doubt, so very looking forward to some McV2 duel between us freaks...

I'm in for some serious ass whipping, which is cool...as long as we have fun doing it, that's all that matters....

Can't wait....I hope Ski gets in on the action...

Last edited:
No doubt, so very looking forward to some McV2 duel between us freaks...

I'm in for some serious ass whipping, which is cool...as long as we have fun doing it, that's all that matters....

Can't wait....I hope Ski get in on the action...

I only played it a few times so don't worry. :lol It's sounds like we're pretty evenly matched.

As for Dave, he has a PS3 too?

Nope no PS3, I just have the original Xbox which I've modified and hacked... been debating about a 360 for a long time but I don't think I'll get one until I have a finished basement in my new house.

Back