SDCC First Appearance Batman ArtFx Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightstalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks really nice, pity it's an exclusive.

Created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger Batman has been thrilling readers young and old alike for 75 years. To commemorate this milestone anniversary Kotobukiya has created an extremely limited edition ARTFX+ statue of the “Bat-Man” as he first appeared in Detective Comics issue #27.

Masterfully sculpted by Atelier Bamboo, Batman stands in 1/10th scale and includes a magnetic display base for effortless display options. This first appearance of Batman will be available exclusively during San Diego Comic-Con 2014 and thru a limited kotous.com non-attendee pre-order event.

2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_05__scaled_600.jpg2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_06__scaled_600.jpg2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_01__scaled_600.jpg

Attachments

• 2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_02__scaled_600.jpg
    2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_02__scaled_600.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 720
  • 2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_03__scaled_600.jpg
    2014_SDCC_Exclusive_First_Appearance_Batman_ArtFX_03__scaled_600.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 718
Not digging it.

I bet they release it as a regular with grey instead of silver.

This is a nice representation of the old batman. It even has an Art-deco feel to it. Quite a different take. Love it and again for the price you really can't go wrong here, plus the fact that they even mention Bill Finger is to be commended

iPhone pictures, but you get the idea. I really like this piece.

BBTS has the ArtFX Damian Wayne as Robin up for pre-order. I ordered that one too. Just need Catwoman and Batgirl now and maybe finish off the Justice League.

Just got mine. I love it. Anyone else have a spot on the back of Batman's head? It's like a tiny rough spot, maybe from the mold.

Back