SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ba-dum... TSH!

I know, I read your post and looked at my timestamp on it and :lol'd.

Probably just for the SDCC Ex. If it's not, no biggie. The smaller boxes save storage space for more. Come to think of it, you should be a fan. :lol

hopefully it is...I like the layout of the bigger boxes, so you can see ALL the assessories.Plus,the shipper is smaller and more prone to being crushed travelling to the East Coast.

I am a fan of the figures.No complaints here,I just don't like the change of the box if its going to be that way for now on.I guess we will find out next month with Crimson Guard.

Got my Falcon. Great figure. Best Sideshow line ever. Yada Yada.

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

Very happy with mine. He's almost perfect.

The smaller box doesn't upset me much but I still like the older design better. I wish though SS would go back to using the styrofoam cushions though in the shipper boxes.

Box is okay and decreases the shipping package by almost half. Don't like the bubble wrap being the only thing protecting the box...I see a lot of dinged boxes in the future if Sideshow goes with this new package.

Shipping box:
6b515cca.jpg

Figure Box Comparison:
f3f38e2b.jpg

Just sucks for MIB collectors because all the awesome looking gear is hidden now.

That's why you open 'em and gear 'em up! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

EF has a great display where he puts the figs in front of their boxes (or used to). And with the boxes being completely collector friendly, there's really no reason not to. MIB can still mean opened and displayed.

Yah, yah, yah. I know man. I'm way in the minority on this one. I might end up cracking one day.... My you room is pretty much an all MIB display except for some vintage SW items. MIB is how I roll. For now...

Yah, yah, yah. I know man. I'm way in the minority on this one. I might end up cracking one day.... My you room is pretty much an all MIB display except for some vintage SW items. MIB is how I roll. For now...

One of these days we're gonna talk you into it! :tap :lol

For tempting goodness, check out King Darkness' collection. If ever there was a bastich who could entice you to open your dollies, it would be his awesome pics. :lecture:lecture:lecture

These figures are really to badass not to open I know. Just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I'm neurotic about it.

These figures are really to badass not to open I know. Just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I'm neurotic about it.

I used to be that way too, until the economy tanked and my garage full of kiddie garbage became worthless. I've been an opener since that day and don't regret it a single bit. :lol

^^^

By kiddie garbage do you mean stuff like the 120 plus SW 12" action collection figures I have that are unopened and practically worthless now ? If so I know what you mean.

I've got plenty of Hasbro crap I wish I had never bothered with...

i know how you feel man. i am a MIB also, but i just buy doubles to open.

Don't like the bubble wrap being the only thing protecting the box...I see a lot of dinged boxes in the future if Sideshow goes with this new package.

You mean going back to the old shipper box design. This is how they did it normally early in the Star Wars line.

Does anyone keep Sideshow figures Mint in Box?

I do both. I do MISB primarily, but I always get a second copy to open of the figures I like. And in the Sideshow Star Wars and GI Joe lines...that has equated to two of every figure.

The more recent ones, Falcon, Bacara and a few others, I still need to get sealed copies of.

Back