SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool figure. These are my least favorite Joes but SSC made me a fan of both. I need to do some more work on Flint's RnR hat and his outfit. Anyone know where or how I can get Flint's hat insignia to stick over RnR's?

Just testing some more camera settings...thanks for the indulgence.

DSC02557a.jpg

MAN! I like this figure!

I am a little bummed though, one of my kids lost one of his airborn patches...I will find another.

The OG 4. Buzzer, Ripper, Torch and Monkeywrench.

That's kind of weird that you say four and not three... If Monkeywrench is OG then you really should add Thrasher, Zandar and Zarana...

Road Pig isn't a bad addition either. I'm pretty meh about Zanzibar though.

That's kind of weird that you say four and not three... If Monkeywrench is OG then you really should add Thrasher, Zandar and Zarana...

Road Pig isn't a bad addition either. I'm pretty meh about Zanzibar though.

I know Monkeywrench and Thrasher came hand-in-hand but I always felt MW fit in perfectly whereas the rest, including RP who was more Mad Max than Dread, didn't.

So did anyone bother to put on Falcon's Drive-On Rag "properly" with the little washers (for lack of a better word) that he came with?

Thing was already tied on fine for me, I didn't even bother.

I used the washer. Why?? Because it is the accurate way to do it. And I know how everyone on these threads jumps down your throat if you do anything that isn't accurate to the real world military. So everyone who didn't use the washer is a ____in' hypocrite IMO.

IMG_1955.jpg

WTH is a washer? I never bothered with reading the instructions either. Looked legit the way it came.

Back