SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reuse of Dusty sculpt. :lol

If you peps can't afford it, move along to the SW section and oogle over boring peepee necked band members.

Falcon looks great, I'm definitely picking one up!

Glad to see he's not a straight kitbash; 2 new heads, new forearms, M4 Shotgun, Tomahawk, neck scarf, patches, Radio pouch, and shotgun pouches.
Looks like I'll have to pick up a knife for him somewhere else.
I'm torn between displaying him with the bandana head which looks awesome, or going for a more faithful depiction.

Thanks for the review Incurable Collector!

Looking forward to debunking the next "my broke ass can't afford it so hate on it" excuse for passing on Falcon.
:yess: :lol

What you did said about a BS meter? :pfft:

Apparently accepting criticism is a brain cramp from some. Rest assured I'm far from broke and I never once said I wasn't buying. I fully intend to, but just because I make a mildly critical comment or ask a legit question....all the kids with self-esteem issues take it as an opportunity to e-peen.

That being said I do have limits and boundaries to what I will not buy.

.....:cough... Hot Toys....

Glad to see he's not a straight kitbash; 2 new heads, new forearms, M4 Shotgun, Tomahawk, neck scarf, patches, and shotgun pouches.
I'm torn between displaying him with the bandana head which looks awesome, or going for a more faithful depiction

Yep.

falconbush.png

Imagine him with a knife in the other hand and he looks like he fully went native. I guess we can re-use the big Beachhead knife.

Glad to see he's not a straight kitbash; 2 new heads, new forearms, M4 Shotgun, Tomahawk, neck scarf, patches, Radio pouch, and shotgun pouches.
I'm torn between displaying him with the bandana head which looks awesome, or going for a more faithful depiction.

:hi5:

Go bandanna.

What you did said about a BS meter? :pfft:

Apparently accepting criticism is a brain cramp from some. Rest assured I'm far from broke and I never once said I wasn't buying. I fully intend to, but just because I make a mildly critical comment or ask a legit question....all the kids with self-esteem issues take it as an opportunity to e-peen.

That being said I do have limits and boundaries to what I will not buy.

.....:cough... Hot Toys....

So then, please enlighten us oh grand Poobottom, how is it the figure doesn't look like Falcon and explain how the head is a re-use of the Dusty head with the goatee gone when two completely different artists sculpted those heads. Sounds like you're either legally blind or hating on it to justify not picking it up.

So then, please enlighten us oh grand Poobottom, how is it the figure doesn't look like Falcon and explain how the head is a re-use of the Dusty head with the goatee gone when two completely different artists sculpted those heads. Sounds like you're either legally blind or hating on it to justify not picking it up.

Well if I'm blind then you gotta be deaf if that's what you think it sounds like.

just because they aren't the same sculpt doesn't mean they don't look damn close. kind of weird. maybe its coincidental. who knows. but they are close.

Well if I'm blind then you gotta be deaf if that's what you think it sounds like.

So then some stranger hacked into your account and posted the following:
SOB.......

I can't stand this look of this thing. Doesn't say Lt. Falcon to me at all.
The non bandana sculpt is a repaint of Dusty? Minus the goatee?
Dunno if it's been mentioned...

Not sure how someone's supposed to interpret those posts otherwise, unless they're either psychic, or illiterate. :cuckoo:

So then some stranger hacked into your account and posted the following:

Not sure how someone's supposed to interpret those posts otherwise, unless they're either psychic, or illiterate. :cuckoo:

You've never had anything grow on ya after disliking it initially? You've never pulled the trigger on something even though you weren't unconditionally sold on it..... at the cost of being your "Elite"?

Pretty sure if I dug up a few of your posts...I could argue you have.

That being said.... I collect this line and am hoping for the best once I have it IN HAND.

You've never had anything grow on ya after disliking it initially? You've never pulled the trigger on something even though you weren't unconditionally sold on it..... at the cost of being your "Elite"?

Pretty sure if I dug up a few of your posts...I could argue you have.

That being said.... I collect this line and am hoping for the best once I have it IN HAND.

Nope*, and I've never hated on something to justify not picking it up either. But have fun looking and we'll see you in a few years. :wave :lol

Last edited:
I don't really like the expression on either headsculpt. Falcon should look either gung ho (card art) or like a cocky womanizer (cartoon.)

Here he looks meek and sad.

dscn3973-copy.png

falconmodern.png

FalconComp1a.jpg

You know I just might take that back. I never owned the original Falcon figure and going by the sculpt on the 3 3/4 toy the expression doesn't seem to far off. Given that I'd say it looks pretty good!

Yep.

falconbush.png

Imagine him with a knife in the other hand and he looks like he fully went native. I guess we can re-use the big Beachhead knife.

I thought beachhead's knife would go great with this figure as well. I am glad I picked up an extra quite a while ago.

Edit - Stalker's would go well too.

Back