SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we collecting the same line?? I seem to have multiples of these characters already. :lol

And why? Because she's a SDCC exclusive. If they did any of those others you listed as con exclusives, fan uproar would be at ludicrous levels.

I don't buy that. They did Yavin Luke as a CIV exclusive and there wasn't an uproar. And as someone else said, it's more of a "debut" than an exclusive. The past SDCC exclusives haven't been that hard to find. I picked up SDCC Sith Apprentice Vader for under $50 on Ebay.

Nothing wrong with multiples of characters if they're from different movies. Like just because they already made ROTS Obi-Wan, does that mean they can't make AOTC Obi-Wan or TPM Obi-Wan? Just because there's already a couple of Lukes, that means we can't get X-Wing Pilot Luke now? No thanks to that reasoning. I like the background characters, but please give me the main cast of each movie first.

I don't buy that. They did Yavin Luke as a CIV exclusive and there wasn't an uproar. And as someone else said, it's more of a "debut" than an exclusive. The past SDCC exclusives haven't been that hard to find. I picked up SDCC Sith Apprentice Vader for under $50 on Ebay.

Nothing wrong with multiples of characters if they're from different movies. Like just because they already made ROTS Obi-Wan, does that mean they can't make AOTC Obi-Wan or TPM Obi-Wan? Just because there's already a couple of Lukes, that means we can't get X-Wing Pilot Luke now? No thanks to that reasoning.

Those are more prominent and fan treasured representations of those characters. Yavin Luke didn't get uproar because the majority of fans only care about his farmboy fatigues and his X-Wing gear, most were fine not getting his Yavin attire. Obscure pieces are best fit for Con pieces because even though SSC makes it feasible for non-attendees to get the pieces, it's still a bit more a challenge than normal releases, so going with obscure pieces makes for the best for everyone, still cool if you get it, but not a heartbreaker if you miss it.

I was really hoping that when they did this character, atleast the headsculpt would be able to make up for the Buck.

But she looks really mediocre.

If this is the only chance for this figure, I may choke down my disappointment, but if she's priced like other figures have been lately, I may literally choke.

I was really hoping that when they did this character, atleast the headsculpt would be able to make up for the Buck.

But she looks really mediocre.

If this is the only chance for this figure, I may choke down my disappointment, but if she's priced like other figures have been lately, I may literally choke.

I think this'll be it, there's really no variation to here, same costume in both movies, same actress, unless there's a new costume in the upcoming CW cartoon, there won't be room for a real variant.

I'm not crazy about her but I'd like to have her. Price will be the determining factor for me, but honestly, judging from this pic, she's not worth more than $50 and thats factoring in the licensing cost.

Price could be tough on this one, I'm used to having months to save up. Glad this is the only one I want, otherwise I could be in trouble. As it is I think some of my wants are going to have to bite the dust.

I'm not crazy about her but I'd like to have her. Price will be the determining factor for me, but honestly, judging from this pic, she's not worth more than $50 and thats factoring in the licensing cost.

If Lara Croft is $80, I'm sure Aayla will be too. $85 for non-attendees.

Back