MWCToys Toy Fair coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been mentioning it in the other review posts, but I didn't call it out specifically - I have been putting up coverage for the last couple days. Lot's more Toy Fair coverage today, including Mattel, Diamond and DST, Funko, Hasbro, Playmates, Universal Studios, and a few more misc companies, to go along with previous udates on McFarlane, Mezco, NECA, Spinmaster, Factory Entertainment, GoodSmile, Jakks, Lego, Toy Tokyo and more. The main page is here:

Toy Fair 2015 Coverage #NYTF - Michael Crawford's Review of the Week

There's some really cool stuff so far this year, but I gotta say that the new Funko Legacy stuff is really interesting, and while I was able to stay away from their Pop! vinyl figures, I don't think I'll be able to control myself when it comes to the new Vinyl Idols. Maybe it's because the style reminds me of Rick and Morty...more coming in the next couple days!

my Toy Fair coverage comes to a wrap with a ton of updates over the last three days, including Jazwares, Madame Alexander, BifBangPow, Bandai, Bridge Direct, PBM Express, Qmx, Square Enix, Tonner, Uncle Milton, Wicked Cool Toys, and Yes! Anime. Check out all the photos here:

Toy Fair 2015 Coverage #NYTF - Michael Crawford's Review of the Week

Many thanks to Chris M for all his hard work in getting the photos.

Back