SDCC 687M dead specimen bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubtful. There's just something about the Specimen busts that's completely unappealing. :dunno

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I noticed that the triple pack sold for $375 this week on eBay. Can that be right?

Probably... things can sit on a shelf for years, but once they sell out, then people begin looking to acquire them before they go up... which of course, drives the price up! :rotfl

I'm still struggling with this. Yes, I have the new bust ordered, but at the same time, as I look over my collection, the trio really does stand out, but not in a good way. Perhaps it is due to their size, but they "feel" too gruesome, especially when compared to the almost elegant style of the Universal Monster and PZ PFs.

I didn't buy the previous heads because not all them appealed to me. I'm on the wait list for this one, but the plan is to use it more as a Halloween decoration albeit and expensive decoration.

They got my money already (sent in a MO because I was expecting to be getting both the Sarah-1000 and Pred at the time) so I'm just waiting for the invoice. Already got mine for the Clone Lt. though.

Man only those 2 things this year from Sideshow. Last year I had the Butcher, Mort, CCC, Han and Luke. And should've grabbed the Iron Man while I had the chance. But still, a LOT LESS this year :monkey2

i just got my bust today.

2vtqeps.jpg

2gucpap.jpg

2eb73n4.jpg

21vh50.jpg

Back