Weta balrog bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I don't like the SS bust at all. Personal taste I guess but this one seems better in every way. Maybe the SS one is bigger, but it looks crude in comparison.

Yah, it looks cool and I like it. With the Weta $'s I have now I'm paying $200+ for the new Ringwraith, I'm willing to gamble on that but not necessarily this. The video showing the light up effect looked like something the should(might?) last but I generally stay away from electronics. After the Ringwraith, unless I can't live without it I aint gonna order.

Yah, it looks cool and I like it. With the Weta $'s I have now I'm paying $200+ for the new Ringwraith, I'm willing to gamble on that but not necessarily this. The video showing the light up effect looked like something the should(might?) last but I generally stay away from electronics. After the Ringwraith, unless I can't live without it I aint gonna order.

What gamble? We have already seen production pieces and the light up feature takes it to another level. As long as they use decent quality components you could have it on for an hour a day for decades before you had a problem, high quality LEDs can last 25K hours.

What gamble? We have already seen production pieces and the light up feature takes it to another level. As long as they use decent quality components you could have it on for an hour a day for decades before you had a problem, high quality LEDs can last 25K hours.

Gamble being a larger high dollar item (from Weta) in general, ToE and the last Balrog were underwhelming...

I do think the electronics on this one look pretty robust for the long haul.

Gamble being a larger high dollar item (from Weta) in general, ToE and the last Balrog were underwhelming...

I do think the electronics on this one look pretty robust for the long haul.

True, but I meant its not much of a gamble when we have already seen production pieces in hand, its not like a preorder with no idea how it will turn out.

They got me good last year. I had over 6k in goods saved up. Then they passed that Tax rule and I suddenly was told I owed $600.00, I said so if I just shipped the stuff when I bought it then I wouldn't have owed this money now? They just said it's Not their rule. It's the law. So, I was forced to pay it even though I bought all that stuff Before they passed this rule.

Back