SDCC 2019: Hot Toys & other companies news thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2019: What are you hoping to see?

That'd be a 3.0 if I'm not mistaken. Presumably people now want it in Diecast. Am I correct in saying the 2.0 was again all plastic?

I still say they've only made Predator Jungle Hunter once. The classic from Predators 2010 was not a JH 2.0.

That'd be a 3.0 if I'm not mistaken. Presumably people now want it in Diecast. Am I correct in saying the 2.0 was again all plastic?

I still say they've only made Predator Jungle Hunter once. The classic from Predators 2010 was not a JH 2.0.

Correct. It's the last of the first 7 suits that has not received a die-cast release so it would be shocking if it doesn't come soon.

Hot Toys Kyle Reese/Sarah Conner 2 pack. And Hot Toys ET and Eliott w bike. Hope springs eternal!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That would be epic, especially a sarah in the jeans and pink top, that would literally complete the T1 line. A Triple pack of sarah and kyle in tiki motel jacket and a half body endo would be the **** but that is unrealistic haha!

Pescadero sarah connor with john double pack would work for me also.

Otherwise some of the other troops from aliens would be cool.

I would love it if someone would make some MASH figures, like dam toys maybe, even if they were 1/12

It'll never happen but I want the 1/4 police station shootout T-800 they teased years ago. A die cast 1/6 T2 endoskeleton would be awesome as well.

My 1/6 (Hot Toys - or at least another pretty decent company) wishlist - most of them will probably NEVER happen, but hope springs eternal!
A couple of these are lifted from other people's lists.

DX Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
DX Danny Devito Penguin
Arkham Knight Scarecrow
Updated Nolan Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy sculpt
Arkham City Riddler -- or at least a comic book Riddler in a suit and bowler hat
Arkham City Mr Freeze
Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
Endgame Thor
Hot Toys DX Beetlejuice
A1 Thor 2.0
Aliens Ripley in Powerloader
updated Alien (Big Chap)
Ocean Master
Something special for the 30th Anniversary of 89 Batman

Last edited:

Hot Toys Big Chap 2.0 would be something special.

At this point I think I have everything HT can offer as to icons that represent movies I love (ie. Indiana Nones, Jack Sparrow, Aliens, Terminator, Predator, Vader etc). The one that I feel are missing is Rocky (Prefer Rocky Balboa) with street cloth and hat. And DX Returns Penguin

Hot Toys Escape from LA Snake Plissken
Enterbay David Brent
Blitzway 1/4 scale Al Bundy on couch
Sideshow Frasier 1/1 bust

I’d actually love Asmus (or Blitzway, Hot Toys, QMX....not Star Ace[emoji39]) to have a go at Willow.
905620367ea25d944c993c084d941e8e.jpg
47330a4993e866cc02b52f1220c73939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SDCC 2019: What are you hoping to see?

Aw hell...why not?
0e128abd3108e46b7fa9cca031ccfe07.jpg

I get that licensing is a major factor, as well as there being a market for them, but there’s so many awesome properties out there!

I’d actually love Asmus (or Blitzway, Hot Toys, QMX....not Star Ace[emoji39]) to have a go at Willow.
905620367ea25d944c993c084d941e8e.jpg
47330a4993e866cc02b52f1220c73939.jpg

Val was at Sideshow recently. Wouldn't say why. Hoping it was to approve Doc though but Madmartigan would be cool too.

This time next week I'll change the thread title so any reveals can be posted here.

Back