SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Back to the Future is one of those movies that I can watch over and over and over. I don't buy Hot Toys, but a 1/6 Delorean? Well...we'll see.

:lol I actually made a statement last year that if Hot Toys made a 1/6 Delorean and Knight Rider that I'd quite collecting!!! :horror ;)

Love it. Love Back to the Future...I'm guessing 2015...latter half...Marty alone? $229? That seems likely with how things are as of late. With the car? I wouldn't be shocked at a $599.99-$699.99 area. I'm not sure I can pull that, but I won't get ahead of myself either. Looks stunning in that pose though!

I tell them the Daredevil PF sucks, it's not like that's gonna be a huge shocker...

I have a Ralph's grocery store nearby. It's awesome. Greek yogurt and peligrino all day long

Gimme an email address to send the pics to. All I have is my camera and iPhone. Ballroom opens in 2 hrs will send pics

I only got 4 hrs of sleep, met up with peeps from Ireland. Friendly bunch. Canadians are *******s especially at airport

I've been drinkin' ... Watermelon

Wooooooo Komic Kannnnn!!!

K preview night is wrapping up. All I've eaten today was Greek yogurt and seafood enchiladas.

I am exhausted. If I find a PC I'll upload pics.

There's a couple mixed reactions to the Sideshow pieces I thought I wanted verses what I thought were definite passes.

As of now must haves:

Keaton Batman 89 PF
Batgirl
Red Hulk PF (or any of the new hulks... They really are massive)
Vamperilla
A couple of the new Court of the Dead PFs
Cat woman (base is amazing)
Thor
Dawg

Passes/underwelmed:
Emma Frost (sad to say ... It's awkward as ****)
Sentinel
Wonder Woman (looks to be a production piece the pain taps look flat 2 me)
Daredevil (it's not horrible but there's better things in lieu ie Batgirl Vamperilla)
Doom
Powergirl (this looks like a tranny 2 me)

King hulk looks good Gladiator hulk probably better
Doom Lsf is awesome

is it just me that feels unexcited about this year sdcc

Nope. I can appreciate the quality of court of the dead, but I have absolutely no interest in buying them.

If you're a big Batgirl or Power Girl fan, you'll be happy. Otherwise, most of the stuff has long been revealed...so, this year is kind of a big 'meh' for me.

Back