SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a Medicom booth at SDCC?

Nope, but I saw these at the Diamond distribution booth;

ytyhequj.jpg

And a few more pics of other stuff!

uzuhevas.jpg

dunu2are.jpg

aqu3ydus.jpg

tety2eby.jpg

7ata2ygy.jpg

ymu9ugyg.jpg

I miss Attack of the Show. They always had some pretty good coverage of conventions like this and E3. Is there an online equivalent? I know some sites livestream but the quality is always sub-par.

Nope. I can appreciate the quality of court of the dead, but I have absolutely no interest in buying them.

If you're a big Batgirl or Power Girl fan, you'll be happy. Otherwise, most of the stuff has long been revealed...so, this year is kind of a big 'meh' for me.

The question would be, does SS really think these will be more popular than their one time dead line?

Just checked in to my Sideshow decked room. This is awesome. Tons of cool stuff from Sideshow and Think Geek.com. I'll post pics later... thanks Sideshow for the contest and after a little rest its off to the convention center.

Just checked in to my Sideshow decked room. This is awesome. Tons of cool stuff from Sideshow and Think Geek.com. I'll post pics later... thanks Sideshow for the contest and after a little rest its off to the convention center.

Congrats, dude! That's so awesome!

I miss Attack of the Show. They always had some pretty good coverage of conventions like this and E3. Is there an online equivalent? I know some sites livestream but the quality is always sub-par.

Yeah I miss AOTS' Con coverage.
Last year, Spike had quite a lot of SDCC 2013 coverage on TV. I checked and it appears that they're skipping covering this year's Comic Con.

I wish Sideshow would put up some P.O.'s. I'm itching to spend some (a lot) of moola.

Back