SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
If there's already a San Diego Comic-Con 2014 thread, mods please accept my apologies. I searched and didn't find one.

So who's going? I nabbed my pro passes on Wednesday and now just have to lock down a hotel. If my math is right. this will be my 23rd year in a row.

Looking forward to seeing what Sideshow has to offer. Loved their displays last year. That Hoth setup was :drool:drool:drool

I'm going! Well, we've got flights to San Diego already and we're gonna have a US holiday afterwards. It's my first time going so I'm pretty excited/nervous especially about trying to snag Con tickets. Will there be a Freaks meet up this year?

I'll be there every day if all goes as planned. There was a Freaks meetup last year, I did not attend myself. We live in San Diego so I usually go around every day from Tues - Sun and take pics. :)

They just announced this morning that 2014 SDCC tickets for those who attended in 2013 will be going on sale this Saturday morning at 9:00am PST. Got all my ducks in a row and ready to buy. Hope it goes well.

Yeah, saw the preregistration is happening, the video was helpful. If anyone has a spare spot do you think I could PM you guys my details for when the regular sale goes up?

The 2013 badge was originally going to have the preregistration number or something to that effect. Now they are just sending out preregistration numbers to all the people who came last year.

I hope I can score some tixs!

Good luck all. I'm nowhere as nervous about tickets as I was last year (1st time). I'm only going to be able to go for Friday/Saturday but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Sitting in waiting room. This is the worst feeling in the world. I doubt I'll get tix.

Back