SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got rejected for the Hotel Lottery .. but I just booked a Condo a few blocks away from the convention! I'm excited! :clap

Got the Mariott in Mission Valley again. Stayed there last year and it was nice, plus the drive was roughly 10 mins since I was leaving around 6 am to get in line early. Might even leave earlier this year depending on exclusives.

I booked a room in my hotel last year during the con before they officially announced the dates and was correct on the dates. Lucky because my sister and I got rejected for the hotels we would have liked to try via Travel Planners. Really looking forward to going this year and seeing friends and freaks alike.

Yes please!

Im not a flake, so as long as you don't run off with my pass I am dead serious. Depending on the schedule I think Ill be comic-conned out by Friday night. Unless theres something fantastic on Saturday I probably will just get my beauty sleep. When they announce the itinerary of events Ill keep you posted. Peace

Back