SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's limited to 3.

Which makes it good in my book! See you at the con!!!

Again, my point is it should be limited but only limited to 2-4 tix per person. I think it's fairer that way. It allows for someone to buy tix for a family of 4 at least. 3 seems kinda...well, odd.

The whole lottery concept kinda sucks but it's probably better than the alternative.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone that snagged tix to SDCC14!

I'm hoping to get back there in 2016 when the kids are a bit older and can better appreciate it!

I recommend checking out Coronado...freaking beautiful there. That's actually where we stayed when I went to SDCC in 2010...we just took the fairy across to downtown, and it's about a 10 minute walk from there to the convention centre.

I recommend checking out Coronado...freaking beautiful there. That's actually where we stayed when I went to SDCC in 2010...we just took the fairy across to downtown, and it's about a 10 minute walk from there to the convention centre.

i usually stay out there myself... it is a nice balance to the chaos of the con.

personally i have never taken the ferry... i get a drive in. 15 minutes or so to get from the far end of the island to the convention center.

After getting tickets last year for the first time and seeing the Sideshow both (It's what led me to the new hobby) I am super excited to be lucky enough to once again get tickets this year. Cant wait to see what they put at the SSC both this year.

Yeah this is my first time going and I am most stoked to see the SSC booth. I haven't PO'd anything this year but I know I am going to be in trouble when I see some of the awesome statues that I convinced myself I didn't need in person. :lol

Back