SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for over hour and a half, woke up at freakin 7am and waited by the computer and they sold out! Ahhhhhh...Someone help

Sat for 2 hours in waiting room watching everything sell out. I'll try again next year but damn, I just want to go ONE time.

This was only my 2nd year trying, but I came up empty again today. I'm not bitter like last year though. There's less transparency with this new system, but it seemed to be cleaner.

perhaps they should implement an "every man for himself" policy... it doesn't seem fair to buy multiple passes while others can't even enter the purchasing area.

perhaps they should implement an "every man for himself" policy... it doesn't seem fair to buy multiple passes while others can't even enter the purchasing area.

People would just complain even more, then they would just revert back to their old ways as for handling ticket sales. Though, that maybe something they could try next year. 1 tix per person.

This was my first year trying and I got tickets. Super excited.

You can buy tickets for the next year at the Con this year right? Like, if you had passes you have the chance to buy them again next year?

No tickets for next year sold at the Con any more. Last time they did it was 2011.

Ah ok thanks guys, I would hope I had access to buy tickets again next year rather than do the whole public sale/waiting room thing again.

Ah ok thanks guys, I would hope I had access to buy tickets again next year rather than do the whole public sale/waiting room thing again.

Who knows how they will do it next year. The system this year was different than last year, or the year before that, or the year before that. They do seem to make an effort to allow attendees an early chance to get tix before the general sale to the public each time though.

It seems it was easier and took longer to secure badges during Pre-Reg than Open-Reg this year.

Of course, the next big day is April 8th... Hotel Selection Day.

Keep in mind... Probably in Late May, they'll resell Returned badges. So keep your eye out. It'll be a long shot, but hell, it's something.

Back