SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used to show up on Fridays for Star Wars day in Hall H, but its been a good 3 or 4 years since they've bothered showing up for a Star Wars panel. JJ gets SDCC though so I doubt they'll pass it up. Same for Marvel (unless Disney is stupid again).

Don't think they'll show anything for SW this year… maybe next year though.
Depending on what panels they have in Hall H I'll give it a try… But I'd rather try panels at WonderCon, it's easier to get in those!

Sounds like I may be the one of the only Hall H fans here, but just realized that Star Wars Episode VII starts filming in May, and Age of Ultron starts filming tomorrow.

So, guaranteed footage from both movies at SDCC in July. :impatient:

I go to Hall H. I won't go to Ballroom 20 though.

I was thinking about Avengers. IDK about SW though. I hadn't really considered it.

Well they haven't done SW in Hall H because there haven't been any Star Wars Movies....They're supposed to start filming in May, but the film doesn't come out until December or 2015. Although by July of 2015 we'll probably already be seeing trailers. So I'm guessing there will be a Star Wars panel in Hall H this year at SDCC.

Also, there is no D23 convention this year. So it's not like Disney is going to pull everything from SDCC to do it at D23.

Ahh man... all sold out! I was seriously looking forward to attending this year. It was going to be my first SDCC.

Pretty bummed right now. :(

Back