SDCC 2013 - Sideshow Party!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!

The annual Sideshow Freaks party during San Diego Comic-Con will be taking place Friday, July 19th. We'd like to extend the invitation the
Sideshow Freaks who wish to attend the party. Here are initial details...

When: Friday, July 19th from 8PM - 11PM
Where: TBA
Price: $25 per person
Included: Entry to the party, two open bars, fingers foods to munch on, prize giveaway of a few items.

How to order your ticket:
Order Your Party Ticket

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Ticket sales will close on Friday, July 12th. On Monday, July 15th you will receive a final confirmation email about the party with further details about the party (including location, directions, how entry to the party will work, etc.) from me directly through email (so be on the lookout).

A few FAQ that some people may have:

Can I bring a guest?
Yes, please feel free to bring a guest but a ticket will need to be purchased for them.

Are people under 21 able to attend the party?
Yes. Please watch for the final confirmation email about the party to receive details about entry for people under the age of 21.

Hope to see the veterans and noobs at the party! :)

-SideshowAlex

Just curious, will the prizes be announced beforehand, or will they be surprises at the party?

Hope I'll be able to make it, sounds like a good time. :)

Prizes are a surprise and the cherry on top of getting a chance to meet fellow freaks/Sideshow Personnel.

Too cool Alex! If we order tix and unable to attend due to a flight falling through (buddy passes) would we still be considered for the prize drawing/goodie bags?

Me and my wife want to go, but flying at the mercy of an opening via buddy pass doesn't always work (or at least allow a prompt departure/arrival). Just curious! Hope that's not a dumb question...sure folks with relatives in the airline industry understand! Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow . . .that bites that there's tax on that purchase for CA residents . . .

But, I am going! Woohoo!

Duckett, pretty sure only people at the party can be eligible for a prize.

Hmm, you know, they could throw a raffle for the boardies that can't make it?

Alex or the mistress could just take names in this forum (or thread) of those whom want to enter...and the board names get drawn at the party? Then they just send them a pm later.

Just a thought.

The party isn't about prizes to begin with. It's about hanging out with everyone getting a chance to BS. The prizes are a cool way of SS thanking fans who make it to comic-con and those not going do get chances for things via the site during the event. So it all works out.

Last edited:
Back