SDCC 2013 - Sideshow Party!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow is throwing a party and the Freaks are invited! Set aside Friday night of the con July 19th for a fun evening to meet your online friends, Sideshow personnel and perhaps some special guests.

It will be a cocktail party with some appetizers and an open bar. Now these things don't get done for free, so there will be a charge for admission of $25 per person. You can come and bring guests, but each person will need to pay the admission fee. There may be prizes and giveaways, but only Freak board members will be eligible.

In a few days I'll post a link in this thread that is just for the Freaks where you can buy tickets.

Most excellent! Thanks for organizing this again Dave. No drinks for me this year but I will certainly be there.

Sideshow is throwing a party and the Freaks are invited! Set aside Friday night of the con July 19th for a fun evening to meet your online friends, Sideshow personnel and perhaps some special guests.

It will be a cocktail party with some appetizers and an open bar. Now these things don't get done for free, so there will be a charge for admission of $25 per person. You can come and bring guests, but each person will need to pay the admission fee. There may be prizes and giveaways, but only Freak board members will be eligible.

In a few days I'll post a link in this thread that is just for the Freaks where you can buy tickets.

if this board had "like" buttons, I would like this post.

Instead, I shall just quote it.

I will be there.

:duff

0j9a.jpg

I've been told that I am not welcome at a Sideshow party and never will be.

True Story :lecture

Back