SDCC 2013 Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCI1427_zpsab27b1a3.jpg

DSCI1426_zps6581f799.jpg

DSCI1423_zps283e108c.jpg

DSCI1422_zpsa6df3f8f.jpg

DSCI1421_zpsabdf9857.jpg

DSCI1420_zps6a802706.jpg

DSCI1419_zps8fa54a74.jpg

DSCI1416_zps62dd85ea.jpg

DSCI1415_zps6afbcb23.jpg

DSCI1414_zpse5f55139.jpg

Anyone have seen pics of a Wolverine in full costume out there from earlier today? Hugh Jackman stated that earlier today he was dressed up in full costume as Wolverine and no one noticed except for a couple of people who told him "looks okay" and "too tall"

Anyone have seen pics of a Wolverine in full costume out there from earlier today? Hugh Jackman stated that earlier today he was dressed up in full costume as Wolverine and no one noticed except for a couple of people who told him "looks okay" and "too tall"

That's awesome.
I'll bet he'll say it's one of the best times he's had going out in public.

Can anybody give me a rough idea for the size of the SS Deathwing. I'm terrible at guessing this stuff. He looks massive, but I don't know what's just a trick of the camera, or what's what. lol

If true that is awesome! :clap

If true that is awesome! :clap

source right here!!!:

The idea of Wolverine: The Musical was suggested, and Jackman sang a few bars: "I'm gonna slice them, I'm gonna dice them!" And he also said that he dressed up in his full Wolverine costume today and walked around Comic-Con, and nobody noticed him. But two people did stop him. One said "Eh, not bad." The other said, "Way too tall."

https://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/21/comic-con-the-x-men-reunited#comment-971331535

I saw Walking Dead Daryl Dixon & Michonne statues (might have been 1/6th) earlier in this thread and now can't find it; anyone know what it was from?

Back