SDCC 2013 Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There also yet another company I can see doing a good job with this license

Hint, hint
(Look below) :wave

I always think of ARH and mythical/historical. I own Leonidas. Dude are you implying you are obtaining the license? A Daenarys with her look from season 3 and her dragons with a proper likeness would be a must for me. 1/4 scale would be best. Maybe a sweet dio.

:horror :lol :rotfl:lol :lol

Mmmmmmm...Jessica Nigri...

nigri-comic-lead.jpg

20120425_tmow_jason_homer.jpg

Ok, this comment is VERY off topic, but looking at Jessica Nigri's photo, I can see that:

She's reading comics from Dynamite in that picture.

The one she's looking at, is "Death Defying Devil", and on the table you can see "The Shadow", and "Black Terror".

On that page of the comics she's holding, you can see Silver Streak behind Death Defying Devil.

Those heroes, Death Defying Devil, Silver Streak, Black Terror, and others like Green Lama, Samson, Pryroman, The Owl, and others, belong to the public domain, and are the heroes of Dynamite's own superhero line named "Project Superpowers". All of them were created during the Golden Age, but their copyrights were never renewed, so they belong to the public domain, now.

Death Defying Devil was originally named "Daredevil", and he was created in the 40s. Marvel's Daredevil was created in 1.964, but since the orignal one never renewed it's copyright, the name definitely belongs to Marvel, now. So, they have to change the name of the original, if they want to use it.

Another company that used the orignal Daredevil was AC Comics, which renamed him "Red Devil". AC Comics is the company that published "Fem Force".

They were also used by Alan Moore for his ABC (America's Best Comics) line, in a comic titled "Terra Obscura".

She's wearing a Supergirl bikini. You can barely notice a small part of the "S" symbol on her left breast. And the color of her thong matches Supergirl's mini-skirt.

I like that mapamundi lamp. Looks cool.

Not that any of this is of any importance... I was just looking at the sexy girl. :wink1:

Last edited:
Ok, this comment is VERY off topic, but looking at Jessica Nigri's photo, I can see that:

She's reading comics from Dynamite in that picture.

The one she's looking at, is "Death Defying Devil", and on the table you can see "The Shadow", and "Black Terror".

On that page of the comics she's holding, you can see Silver Streak behind Death Defying Devil.

Those heroes, Death Defying Devil, Silver Streak, Black Terror, and others like Green Lama, Samson, Pryroman, The Owl, and others, belong to the public domain, and are the heroes of Dynamite's own superhero line named "Project Superpowers". All of them were created during the Golden Age, but their copyrights were never renewed, so they belong to the public domain, now.

Death Defying Devil was originally named "Daredevil", and he was created in the 40s. Marvel's Daredevil was created in 1.964, but since the orignal one never renewed it's copyright, the name definitely belongs to Marvel, now. So, they have to change the name of the original, if they want to use it.

Another company that used the orignal Daredevil was AC Comics, which renamed him "Red Devil". AC Comics is the company that published "Fem Force".

They were also used by Alan Moore for his ABC (America's Best Comics) line, in a comic titled "Terra Obscura".

She's wearing a Supergirl bikini. You can barely notice a small part of the "S" symbol on her left breast. And the color of her thong matches Supergirl's mini-skirt.

I like that mapamundi lamp. Looks cool.

Not that any of this is of any importance... I was just looking at the sexy girl. :wink1:

didnt-read.gif

Back