SDCC 2013 Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you there for at least one second thought, "okay, if I break this glass and grab him and run out that door, I could make it" ?

:lol

Magnum's pics are so big, and beautiful, that it's taking forever and a day for each page to load. I'm in the sticks and my wifi is spotty at best in the rental unit.

I appreciate them immensely though. :D

Why don't you go straight to cooltoyreview.com where the pictures are from?

Keep the pics coming!

aVZgT.gif

(Why isn't this thread stickied?)

Is it just me or does it seem stuff is missing from this con?

Where's all the ironman busts?

Where's the secret LSF that was suppose to be shown?

Where's all the ARH stuff?

Chris

Chris

No, it's not just you. I am a little underwhelmed by their display this year. I mean, Hulk and Apocalypse look nice, Sinestro looks good...but, other than that, not a lot I am interested in.

Chris

:lecture:lecture I agree. There has been a lot of amazing pieces as always for comic-con, but it kinda feels like there holding back.

That MJ statue is growing on me...though I have to be cautious with orders and all these NRDs! So we'll see with that one. The SS Catwoman 1/6 also looks awesome, though I doubt I'll go that route. Would likely pick up the PF if it turns out nicely!

Any more pictures of the Alien bust? Only been a few side views, was hoping for a couple head on as well! That's my prize jewel for upcoming orders, so here's hoping it's between $399 - $449!

I came upon this on the Star Trek site, and even though I'm really, REALLY happy with my custom version, I'd love to see this:

Moebius (Booth #5349)

Moebius will be showing a concept for its high-end, Star Trek: The Original Series 12-inch Kirk action figure.

Back