SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they decide to hold back some of the preview night passes.

Oh, and fix the online ticketing system.

i think they said that they might hold some over. With a three hour daily window I cannot see even half of the attendees who want this being able to get in.

I am pretty sure the reason that only 2011 pass holders can get tickets for next year is because ticket resellers (and other people) were taking orders and waiting on line to purchase passes for strangers for a profit. They are very against anything like that where people profit (aside from them).

Honestly Phenix at this rate if I say anything else to TP I would be afraid they would somehow cancel my booking all together, idiots!

Even if you didnt have somewhere to stay the first 2 nights, Im sure some freak here would have hooked you up man. Thats a long way to travel to find out your screwed, someone would have taken care of you more than likely killken.

I misphrased that sentence, but the costs of producing the event have drastically risen so any extra coin they can scrape out of this will not be turned away.

Ditto. But I'm thinking that the TORn panel might get filled quickly. Debating whether to get into the (I imagine) long 2012 SDCC line or go straight to the TORn line to make sure to get in. Choices, choices :gah:

wow, $70 price hike.

Preview night now costs more than all day Sunday, and a 4 day w/o preview night pass is now more expensive than purchasing each day separately? I wonder if the buffoons responsible are the same who created the ticket fiasco this year.

So, this'll be my first SDCC.

What are 'can't miss' or 'gotta-do' things?? I want to see the SOA panel and the Dexter panel. Not really interested in waiting in line for hours for stuff like the Amazing Spider-Man panel.

Back